PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 18.07.16 of PKHeX has been released, adding legality checking improvements and fixing bugs.
- - Fixed: Misc regressions from previous update. Thanks all those who reported!
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks Sabresite, paf, piplupwater, @egzonqj & @WEERSOQUEER !
- Added: Folder List (CTRL-F) can now display recently saved files and all files in the backup folder. Right click to open/browse!
- Added: Database (CTRL-D) can now search generation-wise for Gen1/2/VC.
- Added: Batch Editor can now set TrainerID7 and TrainerSID7 values.
- Added: Gen3 now will set Spinda & Unown PID to the dex when registering, if the species has not yet been seen.
- Added: Gen1/2 formats can now edit the Hidden Power type selection, which will update ATK/DEF according to the desired type.
- Fixed: Gen1 Yellow Kadabra catch rate is now correctly retained when editing.
- Fixed: Batch Editor interface no longer errors for EggMetDate when the pkm loaded to tabs has no egg met data.
- Changed: Spanish translation updated. Thanks @XxPhoenix1996xX!