Increasing a Gen 7 Incineroar's Size in Gen 9

jtxhob

Hi all,

Hope you're well. I was just looking to see if there is any way at all to increase the size of my Pokémon Sun starter, an Incineroar. It deeply cherish it. But when I transferred it to Pokémon Violet, I noticed that it's size was too small compared to other Pokémon. As silly as it might sound, it's left me a bit upset. Is there any way at all that I'd be able to legally increase its size using PKHex? I know that the HOME tracker and discontinuation of the 3DS online connectivity are a bit of a nuisance, but I really am desperate.

If it helps, I do have a pk9 file of the Incineroar with its size increased. The PKHex legality tracker seems to say its legal. But I'm not sure if it actually will be for any trade sysbots.

Appreciate your help!

Since you modified one of the immutable values, HOME will know and will reject it if you try to move it back in. PKHeX does not know the HOME upload data, it only has the data from the sav/PKM.

You can try manually transferring it back to Gen7 and then retry transferring to HOME until you get a satisfactory value, but that's something that HOME can potentially detect in the future (importing same values).