Jump to content
  • Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Datamining


    logos.png

    It's that time of year. Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon datamining has begun. To start, @SciresM has extracted the following resources:


    This article will be updated as new information is found. The link below contains the research done so far:
    https://projectpokemon.org/research/usum/ 


    Warning: SPOILERS ahead (Only Links given right now to avoid lagging spoiler tags from accidentally revealing itself).

     

    New models of UBs, a new Mythical, and three forms of Necrozma. Necrozma forms are also leaked.

    Datamined Resources (Models)

    • Ultranecrozium Z is a Z-crystal that transforms Necrozma fused with Solgaleo or Lunala into a new form.
    • Ultra Necrozma is Psychic/Dragon type with a base stat total of 754 with this stat spread: 97/167/97/167/97/129
    • Light that Burns the Sky, the signature move associated with Ultra Necrozma, comes with the following flavour text:
      "This attack inflicts Attack or Sp. Atk damage, whichever stat is higher for the user, Necrozma. This move ignores the target's Ability." It is triggered using Ultranecrozium Z with the move "Photon Geyser".
    • There are no new Alolan forms discovered.
    • UB: Adhesive is named Poipole. When it learns Dragon Pulse, it evolves into Naganadel, which is Poison/Dragon type. Poipole's BST is 420 and has a stat spread of 67/73/67/73/67/73. Nagandel's BST is 540 and has a stat spread of 73/73/73/127/73/121.
    • UB: Assembly is named Stakataka, It has 570 BST and has the following stat spread: 61/131/211/53/101/13
    • UB: Burst is named Blacephalon, It has 570 BST and has the following stat spread: 53/127/53/151/79/107
    • A new mythical Electric type Pokemon named Zeraora is also in the game data. It has 600 BST and has a stat spread of 88/112/75/102/80/143.
    • Marowak, Araquanid, Togedemaru, Ribombee are new totems
    • None of the UBs are shiny locked. Necrozma, Solgaleo, Lunala, and the Tapus are still shiny locked, however.
    • Cosmog, Magearna, Totems, Zygarde, Cap Pikachu are shiny locked gifts, all others are not locked.
    • National Dex is not available in this game. The full Alola dex picture is uploaded here. (Warning: ~15 MB!)

    Island Scans Data
    (note: Time and location data are not yet discovered)

     

    • Melemele:
      charmander.pngsquirtle.pngonix.pnghorsea.pngscatterbug.pngbulbasaur.png litwick.png
    • Akala:
      ralts.pngspheal.pngcombusken.pnghonedge.pngbeedrill.pnggrovyle.pngmarshtomp.png
    • Ula'ula:
      rhyhorn.pngswinub.pngprinlup.pnggrotle.pngpidgeot.pngmonferno.pngaxew.png
    • Poni:
      eelektross.pngaggron.pngrotom.pngleavanny.pngchesnaught.pnggreninja.pngdelphox.png

    • Like 5
    • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 4
    • Amazed 4
    • Speechless 1
    • Ditto 2

    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    4 minutes ago, Greentees said:

    Either Guzzlord requires lots of patience and time to get to in the wormholes or you need something for it. Do I need like every UB in the game in my party?

    Lot's of patience.
    Try to only aim for white wormholes with at least 2 rings (for higher probability of landing in Ultra Ruin

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    Just now, theSLAYER said:

    Lot's of patience.
    Try to only aim for white wormholes with at least 2 rings (for higher probability of landing in Ultra Ruin

    I've noticed the ones with a box legend on other holes had like this aurora borealis effect on it. The instructions of going for the brighter and prettier rings are really vague.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    8 minutes ago, Greentees said:

    I've noticed the ones with a box legend on other holes had like this aurora borealis effect on it. The instructions of going for the brighter and prettier rings are really vague.

    yup, but Ultra Beasts whiteholes aren't exactly like that..

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I wrote a quick and dirty unpacker for AC and AS containers found in a/0/8/3. Seems like AC contains character models and AS has scenery models. AC contains sub-container CP and AS contains SM. They're all basically setup the same way, so adding more to this script would be a matter of editing 2 lines.

    https://pastebin.com/RrZV8zRd 

    I want to write something better in C# soon though.

    Edited by Reisyukaku
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Just wondering... In the story text, Mohn is supposed to get back to Aether Paradise... Has anybody triggered this story yet? Im curious... also... what's new in Battle Tree? I found this:

    Spoiler

    -Kukui as a new trainer.

    -Lillie helps you with Ribombee and Comfee.

    -All Team bosses themes are available.

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    20 minutes ago, BlackPyoVic said:

    Just wondering... In the story text, Mohn is supposed to get back to Aether Paradise... Has anybody triggered this story yet? Im curious... also... what's new in Battle Tree? I found this:

      Hide contents

    -Kukui as a new trainer.

    -Lillie helps you with Ribombee and Comfee.

    -All Team bosses themes are available.

     

    Go to Kukui's house and talk to Lillie. She'll request to join you in your Battle Tree conquest. Accept.

    As for Mohn's return, I've got no clue.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

    Go to Kukui's house and talk to Lillie. She'll request to join you in your Battle Tree conquest. Accept.

    As for Mohn's return, I've got no clue.

    So she only uses Ribombee and Comfee? 

    Also it looks that in datamining files there are data for another battle with Lusamine (But the only one I got was the story one)

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, BlackPyoVic said:

    So she only uses Ribombee and Comfee? 

    Also it looks that in datamining files there are data for another battle with Lusamine (But the only one I got was the story one)

    I haven't done battle tree stuff, so no idea.
    Maybe the other battle with Lusamine is leftover from SM? Whats her team?

    I'm wondering, if Mohn's return, is after we develop all Pelago islands. XD

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

    I haven't done battle tree stuff, so no idea.
    Maybe the other battle with Lusamine is leftover from SM? Whats her team?

    I'm wondering, if Mohn's return, is after we develop all Pelago islands. XD

     Copy & Pasting:

    1. Clefable (Lv. 68)  (Nature: Calm) (Moves: Moonblast/Charm/Psychic/Hyper Voice) IVs: 30/30/30/30/30/30 EVs: 0/0/0/252/252/0
    2. Lilligant (Lv. 68)  (Nature: Modest) (Moves: Petal Dance/Teeter Dance/Stun Spore/(None)) IVs: 30/30/30/30/30/30 EVs: 0/0/0/252/0/252
    3. Lopunny (Lv. 68)  (Nature: Adamant) (Moves: Dizzy Punch/Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Fire Punch) IVs: 30/30/30/30/30/30 EVs: 0/252/0/0/0/252
    4. Milotic (Lv. 68)  (Nature: Modest) (Moves: Hydro Pump/Icy Wind/Flail/Dragon Pulse) IVs: 30/30/30/30/30/30 EVs: 0/0/0/252/0/252
    5. Bewear (Lv. 68)  (Nature: Adamant) (Moves: Zen Headbutt/Drain Punch/Take Down/Dual Chop) IVs: 30/30/30/30/30/30 EVs: 252/252/0/0/0/0
    With this levels. This fight must be post-game (Like Faba ones).
    Im trying to trigger the Mohn's event.
    I've done this for now:
    Spoiler

    -All Poké Pelago stuff is done.

    And here comes what I think (I need to prove this yet):

    -Gladion is gone (He left to Kanto and Johto). Also, he left a letter in the motel that the women there doesn't want to give you.

    Maybe this letter is the key. The woman says that she would give the letter back to him when he comes back.

    -Gladion has a post game team in the code (with a Kanto Starter). I guess he comes back for a Title Defense battle or something else. Im gonna try to fight him there to see what happens. (But doing all the Pokemon league battles is sooo tiring. Guess Im rushing with Necrozma XD).

     

    • Like 2
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    9 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

    I haven't done battle tree stuff, so no idea.
    Maybe the other battle with Lusamine is leftover from SM? Whats her team?

    I'm wondering, if Mohn's return, is after we develop all Pelago islands. XD

    This was her team:
    chrome_2017-11-16_20-59-50.png

    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    UPDATE:

    After 50 Soft Resets in the Pokemon League, Gladio doesnt appear. All the Trainers that challenges you in SM seems to appear, except Gladion. Guzma seems to be a new challenger.

    I've read that in SM, Faba used to appear on the 1st of every month. Gonna try that and see if Faba still appears. Molayne also doesn't seem to be a challenger here.

    MEGA UPDATE:

    Guess who appeared at the 1st of the month...

    Clue: She wears High heels.

    Edited by BlackPyoVic
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    noob question, im sorry if im posting this in the wrong section, but can all the legendary pokemon in the worm holes be shiny? like articuno, reshiram, etc? so now we can have legendary shines with the alolan symbol?

    also can the UB be shiny this game?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, kerpgap said:

    noob question, im sorry if im posting this in the wrong section, but can all the legendary pokemon in the worm holes be shiny? like articuno, reshiram, etc? so now we can have legendary shines with the alolan symbol?

    also can the UB be shiny this game?

    Yes and yes.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 11/16/2017 at 4:44 PM, BlackPyoVic said:

    UPDATE:

    After 50 Soft Resets in the Pokemon League, Gladio doesnt appear. All the Trainers that challenges you in SM seems to appear, except Gladion. Guzma seems to be a new challenger.

    Apparently Gladion does appear for Title Defense, though it is apparently a very rare chance. Serebii confirms Gladion is a challenger. I had also read you need to beat Lusamine in a Title Defense and win 10 rounds with Lillie as a Battle Tree partner, both before you can face Gladion. However I don't know how accurate this is, so don't quote it as fact.

    Spoiler

     

     

    Edited by Deoxyz
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, Deoxyz said:

    Apparently Gladion does appear for Title Defense, though it is apparently a very rare chance. Serebii confirms Gladion is a challenger. I had also read you need to beat Lusamine in a Title Defense and win 10 rounds with Lillie as a Battle Tree partner, both before you can face Gladion. However I don't know how accurate this is, so don't quote it as fact.

      Hide contents

     

     

    OMG! I saw that on serebii. So this confirms that you need to beat Gladion to unlock Mohn's story. Thank you! Gonna try to win 10 times with Lillie, since I've already beaten Lusamine and Gladion didn't appear after 50 SR XD

    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • The #1 issue with Gates to Infinity is the super slow text speed. Luckily, @shutterbug2000 discovered how to fix it.
      • 8 replies
    • PKHeX 20.01.10
      PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

      Version 20.01.10 of PKHeX has been released! PKHeX now supports the latest patch (1.1.0) Full change log below!

       

       

      Change log:

      Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum
        • Thanks
      • 1 reply
    • Website Updates
      After a few hours of being offline, we're finally back! Not only are we on a shiny new server, we have some new goodies.
        • Hahaha
        • Amazed
        • V-Wheeeeeel!!!
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 8 replies
    • Following the success of his fan dub of Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, YouTuber TheGoldCrow has started a new project: a fan dub of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.
        • V-Wheeeeeel!!!
        • Like
      • 2 replies
    • PKHeX 18.04.18


       
      • 0 replies
×
×
  • Create New...