PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 21.01.30 of PKHeX has been released, bringing legality updates, new features for mainly for past generations, and various fixes.
21/01/30 - New Update:
- - Updated Mystery Gift & GO Legality encounter data.
- - Fixed: Matching encounters where a PKM can be one of many types of encounters (based on its current values) has been improved.
- - Fixed: Gen4 HM move recognition has been fixed. Oops!
- - Added: Gen8 Weather Permissions for Wild Area Static Encounters is now present in metadata (Mark values permitted). Thanks @Lusamine!
- - Added: Gen1 Verbose legality outputs now include the met location (even though it is never stored) based off the matched encounter.
- - Changed: Gen2 Headbutt data is now initialized & stored more efficiently.
- Added: More Event Flag descriptions for past generation games. Thanks @CanoeHope!
- Added: Gen4 Battle Revolution saves can now specify the TID/SID of the currently loaded save entry to unlock Box data access in-game.
- Added: Move.cs enumeration has been added to the PKHeX.Core API.
- Added: Save File detection can now be extended by adding recognizers to SaveUtil.Handlers (via plugins or code).
- Changed: IV/EV/AV shortcuts have been adjusted slightly to add more functionality. Refer to shortcuts (IVs unchanged).
- Changed: Some internals have been refactored for better performance / clarity (string conversion, encounter matching, loading).
- Fixed: Gen8 Templating fields with a blank PKM on a not-latest DLC SW/SH will load the correct maximum species and proper PP count.
- Fixed: Gen8 Battle Ready (Battle Version) marking now updates its opacity when the battle version is changed.
- Fixed: Gen7 GameSync ID now shows up in the SAV tab, as intended.
- Fixed: Gen4 Battle Revolution saves with a deleted first slot save entry now loads correctly.
Download | FAQ | Support Forum
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now