PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 19.12.26 of PKHeX has been released with improved legality checking, new features, minor changes, and bug fixes.
- - Added: PP Count verification, Egg TR/StatNature checks, etc.
- - Added: More static encounter locations.
- - Added: Handling for downleveled raid content, and location crossover comparisons for wild encounters.
- - Changed: Encounter yielding pattern for Gen8 is now slightly different from the one used for Gen5-7 (now yields more).
- - Fixed: EvolutionTree regressions have been resolved. Please report any further issues with legality!
- Added: Gen8 simple Raid Den parameter editor.
- Added: Gen8 Watts are now editable in the Trainer Data editor. Thanks @Atzgi!
- Added: Gen1 Yellow Pikachu Beach score editing
- Changed: The Friendship and Form row in the PKM editor has been split, and the Ability row has been moved up.
- Changed: Blank Gen2 saves now act as Virtual Console blanks rather than GB Era blanks.
- Fixed: Gen8 Box edits made after using a popup save editor (eg. Trainer Editor) are now written correctly.
- Fixed: Gen8 Ingredients are now allowed as held items. Thanks @Narithegreat!
- Fixed: Gen8 QR Code image generation now works properly with the larger sprites.
- Fixed: Gen8 Trainer Card # (3 digits) now pads with \0 instead of 0, allowing for non-3-digit values.
- Fixed: Gen8 Traditional Chinese species names are now in the program. Thanks @iiippppk!
- Fixed: Gen4 PCD cards now export correctly with their PGT payload encrypted, rather than as the WC4 format.
- Fixed: Daycare/GameSync values from the previously loaded save are no longer erroneously applied to a new save if the caret is in the textbox.