Poll: How Many New Pokemon Do You Think Will Be In Pokemon Black and White?

GollyWog

How Many New Pokemon Do You Think Will Be In Pokemon Black and White?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How Many New Pokemon Do You Think Will Be In Pokemon Black and White?

• 25-50
    • 51-75
    • 76-100
    • 101-125
    • 126-150
    • 151-175
    • 176-200
    • 201+

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I said 126-150. But I must admit that I hope there are more. I am skeptic of some of the new ones.

They don't really seem like pokémon to me. But that is my opinion, and that doesn't really matter, does it? ;P

I think that they will have will have about 201+ new pokemon, which by the way came out after Digimon. I hope that they will finally let Eevee evolve into 17 different types, and of course some more evolutions and preevolutions from a whole lot of pokemon.

It's true. Digimon was first.

And also, I agree. I hope they have more eeveelutions! Maybe even a baby one. An uber-adorable normal type. xD

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say they're going for 650/651 this time.

Like usual the regional dex should have 150 pokemon. After the recent statement from masuda, this would mean 150 new pokemon. This would bring us to 644 with Victiny no matter if hes 494 or 644.

We've seen something that extremely resembles luvdisc, so the logical assumption is that the rest up to 651 are 7 new evos and non story related legends.

Unless they are aiming for a different number (666 lol) or the more probable, not aiming for any number at all.

I dont see them going anywhere as high as 200 in 1 generation though.

I'd say they're going for 650/651 this time.

Like usual the regional dex should have 150 pokemon. After the recent statement from masuda, this would mean 150 new pokemon. This would bring us to 644 with Victiny no matter if hes 494 or 644.

We've seen something that extremely resembles luvdisc, so the logical assumption is that the rest up to 651 are 7 new evos and non story related legends.

Unless they are aiming for a different number (666 lol) or the more probable, not aiming for any number at all.

I dont see them going anywhere as high as 200 in 1 generation though.

i agree will be at least 150 new pokes, but doubt they will push it too far over that 150 mark, maybe between 150 and 160 new pokes. 650 total nat dex pokes seems great to me, butt knowin gamefreak there will be like 649 or something like that instead, lol

i hope they dont make alot cause there starting to look a little less like pokemon and a little more like stuff that randomly comes to mind from the game designers, not even thinking. But i still like it and getting both pkmn black and white to get reshiram to white and other exclusive pkmn. then sell black and hack white like what i did with soulsilver. if u have action replay and stuff like pokegen( the improved pokesav ) you can hack to your hearts desire!

i hope they dont make alot cause there starting to look a little less like pokemon and a little more like stuff that randomly comes to mind from the game designers, not even thinking.

What are you talking about?

If anything, they get more and more original every generation.

Generation I was the most lacking. Want examples?

Alot of them barely change after evolving

like only get bigger

017.png018.png

035.png036.png

061.png062.png

077.png078.png

088.png089.png

or just grow a few more heads

050.png051.png

081.png082.png

084.png085.png

and compare these guys

031.png034.png112.png115.png

Edited by Mewtwo Ex

I don't see whats wrong about them.

If you mean to bring up Pidgey lines names, they're just that, names.

For Gear, there has always been some pokemon like that, say Voltorb, Baltoy, Bronzor. And it could still very well evolve into something more interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot. lol At least 100. Most likely in the 130 or so range.

Save for the Starters (Tsutaja, ftw) and the Legendaries (EXCLUDING Victini), I'm not to happy with the Pokémon so far. Gen V has, like, what? Seven useless birds now? The only ones I like out of the normal bunch is the Tusk Dragon, Emonga, Zorua, Zoroark, and the Chinchilla. ~STBE

I voted 126-150, but I think there'll be around 140 - 160 new Pokémon.

AT LEAST more than 100 - I mean, the Johto Region had 100 new Pokémon and they had to mix the Dex with Gen I ones. This Generation will have Generation V Pokémon ONLY before the League; there will be at least 140 / 150, or else they are not able to fill the enormous Region with all kinds of different Pokémon.

It was claimed that there is around 150 new Pokemon to be in this game, and they will be aiming for 1000 Pokemon total before they consider retiring the series.

well done to everyone who picked 150-175 new pokemon (including me :biggrin:. there are 156 new pokemon in BW taking national pokedex to a grand total of 649.