Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

i have a question "HOW DO I USE SPOILERS???"

Don't worry, I had that same question not that long ago... damio actually pm'd me cuz I didn't figure it out in time..... xD

Sorry if this is spam or advertizing another thread, but Telos and Bear831 seem to be the only people to notice my request. (in my own thread). If you go there it'll explain everything.... Thanks :P

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May i have a sig with a shiny porygon-z and shiny gengar with a dark background that looks cool. if it isnt too much trouble may i ask for back purple and blue same as porygon-z and gengar colors for the background?

put

'''insert image here''' [*spoiler]

put / instead of *

Thanks telos, I'll add that to the first post as a guide.

EDIT: Wow, 605 posts... At 700, I'll make something sorta special. Not telling what it is though! >: D

I'd like it if other people made something special for it too. :wink:

Another EDIT: I made the image, but I'll show it to you at post 700. :)

:) Hah, you're welcome... :wink:

v--FOR TELOS ONLY!--v

If you aren't telos and are reading this, go away.

If you are telos, then here is the message:

Most of your signature backgrounds look the same. Try a different set of brushes or google for your backgrounds. Try googling "c4d render".

I would like a sig with a shiny giratina in the middle with sparkles, with a cool pose while the background is like giratina traveling through a portal from his world to ours in glossy colors like this http://www.nsf.gov/news/special_reports/water/images/watertex_md.jpg. the portal can be like a bit blurry like tht image use tht for reference but not as the background. and text can be: HUH!? IT'S SHINY!!?? you can put Kinkedo56 anywhere on the bottom. heck if u want u can even use the pic on the cover of the game.