Anyone want to help me figure out why these pokemon aren't passing the Random WiFi check? No matter what combination I use to find which one is causing the problem, it always fails, leading me to believe that there is something wrong with all of them.

Here is the legal check status:

2nbetja.png

Here are the pokemon files (They were created from scratch using PokeGen):

Metagross.pkm

Dragonite.pkm

Alakazam.pkm

Arcanine.pkm

Electivire.pkm

Weavile.pkm

Metagross.pkm

Dragonite.pkm

Alakazam.pkm

Arcanine.pkm

Electivire.pkm

Weavile.pkm

I know the moves are legit, I verified the moves given can be legitimatly learned in White. Also, I set the hometowns in PokeGen. Guess I'll just keep playing around until I get it. At least Legal will allow me to check before I waste time and send the .pkm files over only have have it fail.

Thanks guys.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. I'm able to make pokemon on the poke gen and then use the legality checker for 4th and below gen only. Any 5th gen pokemon and it freezes on me. Am I missing something? For example I poke gen'd a garchomp and haxorus, I was able to check the garchomp BUT the haxorus froze the checker. Is it just 5th gen pokemon that freeze it? Because I made the garchomp hatched in pokemon black.

you will need to get a program called ir-gts, quick google search should bring you to it.

once you get that installed, you will need to make sure you have access to wifi,

change your DNS settings on your DS to what it instructs you to change it too.

and then when that is all set, you will go to the GTS, and deposit the pokemon you want to Legit check

and that should send the pokemon to your computer should look like POKEMONNAME.pkm you then want to drag that file on legal.exe