Can't create Raikou PID

Araraura

I'm trying to gen a Raikou that came from gen 3 from the Party of the Decade event (OT name is 10 ANIV), but I can't seem to generate a PID for him using RNG Reporter or PokeFinder. The method I'm using is Method 1 Reverse, and what's weird about this is that some of the PIDs with the lower IVs work, and the ones with higher IVs don't work. I've been trying for hours now and I can't seem to create one.

Just now, Kaphotics said:

Use PKHeX's gift database.

That's what I've been using, and while it does come out legal, I want to have one with perfect or close to perfect IVs. Problem is, PIDs that come out of RNG reporter aren't legal for some reason.

9 hours ago, Sabresite said:

The seed is limited to 0->65535. You won't have good IVs unfortunately.

Also I caution anyone reproducing Gen 3 Pokemon because PKHex doesn't have all of the legality info so you could get false positives even with a correct PID/IV.

I asked about this before, and architdate told me that if PKHeX says it's legal, then it is legal. I also looked it up a bit and found out that there are only so many PIDs, and that some natures can't have perfect IVs. If what you're saying is true, then how can I know what is actually legal? will RNG Reporter or PokeFinder know?

2019-12-08 11_00_05.png

6 hours ago, Araraura said:

Then how would you know what PID is actually legal?

You can know if the PID is legal, you just can't know if OTG is legal.