How much do you like your Pokemon?

GoldTrainer

Voice of Sentimentalism: [icon]144[/icon] from my Blue version gave me the best memories ever. It was one of the most useful Pokemon ever and I had a lot of fun with it. Although... my file is deleted along with my precious Articuno itself... :(

Voice of Reality: But they are a bunch of digital bytes and whatnot... what do I care?

Voice of Sentimentalism: [icon]144[/icon] from my Blue version gave me the best memories ever. It was one of the most useful Pokemon ever and I had a lot of fun with it. Although... my file is deleted along with my precious Articuno itself... :(

Voice of Reality: But they are a bunch of digital bytes and whatnot... what do I care?

Dude, just because they are in a game, doesn't mean it is wrong to actually care about them. Sometimes its like this: Voice of Reality = BORING!!!!

Anyway, I cared about my team from hoenn so much, that I reraised them in sinnoh, with the addition of a Roserade. Like I said, I have a very active imagination, so I like to pretend that the pokemon I have are actual creatures. I don't go too far with that though.

Umm I kinda don't understand the question so I'll try my best.

Jolteon_Chibi_by_Kureculari.png

It has been my favorite Pokemon probably from the start since it's electric type, and it's fast.

It's also awesome how if Gyarados is out, i predict a TBolt, and Jolten just heals away. I know this is usually Electivire's job..... But i prefer Jolteon.

Dude, just because they are in a game, doesn't mean it is wrong to actually care about them. Sometimes its like this: Voice of Reality = BORING!!!!

Anyway, I cared about my team from hoenn so much, that I reraised them in sinnoh, with the addition of a Roserade. Like I said, I have a very active imagination, so I like to pretend that the pokemon I have are actual creatures. I don't go too far with that though.

Voice of Reality: I am ALWAYS right. The truth hurts, does it not?

Voice of Sentimentalism: Honestly, I do feel the same though, which is why I do not use Pokesav to hack Pokemon in... which does not exactly feel the same...

• 2 weeks later...

oh my god yes!!!!! i know it's creapy but when i hade my freind over to play pbr i didn't let him use some he said it was because i wanted to win but it's because i love them watching them grow up it's like being a parent you know you grow attached if you raise it a lot like my umbreion and espion i raised them together and i love them and have a very good straggly for them

I have to admit, I get quite attached to "baby" Pokemon, or the pre-evolutions if you prefer. They're really weak and helpless, but just the thought of the little tykes out there trying so hard to grow up to be big strong Pokemon is really touching, and adds a new level of emotion to the games for me.

I'm just going to go ahead and say it. I think it's absurd how you people are emotionally attached to data. Of course, I have favourite Pokemon but I've never that far to actually feel anything for them.

For example, I use bitter medicine on my Pokemon all the time. Revival Herb is so much better than a Revive. I honestly don't care if they don't like me. You might say I'm like Paul from the anime but that's just how it is.

I'm just going to go ahead and say it. I think it's absurd how you people are emotionally attached to data. Of course, I have favourite Pokemon but I've never that far to actually feel anything for them.

For example, I use bitter medicine on my Pokemon all the time. Revival Herb is so much better than a Revive. I honestly don't care if they don't like me. You might say I'm like Paul from the anime but that's just how it is.

Well, I doubt anyone worries about them like real beings. I care about what I do on many games, because it takes a long time to get there, so it's more of a time investment I'm caring about.