Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ICanSnake

Problem with HKTW XY Sylveon

Recommended Posts

Hi. For a while know, I've had these 01044 XY Sylveons that keep getting flagged in PKHeX. I had no idea why because I'm sure they're legit, but today I found the reason why. Apparently PKHeX is indexing the met location 1 off from the correct location. The correct location, as seen in the wondercard uploaded here and the info on Bulbapedia, should be "a Pokemon event." But PKHeX is indexing it to "a Pokemon movie".

Legit Sylveon:

Spoiler

e2JbAEe.png

 

Hacked Sylveon:

Spoiler

fAWAEiq.png

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't really a PKHeX issue; PKHeX uses the events gallery for comparisons. Any inaccuracies in event data are almost always due to bad data in the event gallery. Could also be missing data (multiple distributions with different data).

This post might have the 'correct' wondercard you're referencing:

The Events Gallery has the 'incorrect' wc6full:

https://github.com/projectpokemon/EventsGallery/blob/aa679411c1109b153322ee5a32adebc769569d15/Released/Gen 6/Wondercards/ENG/0012 XY - XY Sylveon (ENG) (P).wc6full

Was added back over a year ago:

https://github.com/projectpokemon/EventsGallery/commit/5e0c08f60055227cb4df1a7e95df9d5b16b33780

 

@Sabresite @theSLAYER

 

Should also note that the Korean Sylveon card (1001 - 님피아 선물.wc6) also has "a Pokémon movie"; not sure if that one is correct either.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Hey @ICanSnake, do you have the wc6 of that wonder card?

In the mean time, I’ll track down whose the original contributor and check the entries

I do not, only the ones available here in the gallery. I got the Sylveon in the top screenshot in a trade, and the one in the bottom screenshot has characteristics of it being Powersaved. The one in the top screenshot matches the other Sylveons I have too:

01044 ENG XY Sylveon [Naive] Jan 19, 2014 (Quick tempered).pk6

01044 JP XY Sylveon [Bashful] Jan 18, 2014 (Somewhat stubborn).pk6

01044 JP XY Sylveon [Serious] April 13, 2013 (Highly persistent).pk6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ICanSnake said:

I do not, only the ones available here in the gallery. I got the Sylveon in the top screenshot in a trade, and the one in the bottom screenshot has characteristics of it being Powersaved. The one in the top screenshot matches the other Sylveons I have too:

01044 ENG XY Sylveon [Naive] Jan 19, 2014 (Quick tempered).pk6

01044 JP XY Sylveon [Bashful] Jan 18, 2014 (Somewhat stubborn).pk6

01044 JP XY Sylveon [Serious] April 13, 2013 (Highly persistent).pk6

I’m gonna need to check it against Powersave’s entry too, if I’m not mistaken they had a few wondercards that were not the “most correct”, if that makes any sense.

I’ll discuss this with Sabresite and hope to get it resolved. Thanks for reporting! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sabresite said:

@ICanSnake, @theSLAYER, I updated the WC: https://github.com/projectpokemon/EventsGallery/commit/1551305d91868809657c3e5230da141399d3a408

It was already reported, but I was on a business trip at the time and forgot to do it when I got back.  Please check it and let me know if it is proper.

If it’s concluded that’s the correct copy, I’ll replace the one on-site with that one once I get home :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, theSLAYER said:

If it’s concluded that’s the correct copy, I’ll replace the one on-site with that one once I get home :)

You already replaced the WC6 itself according to our gallery. That was done back in March.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

You already replaced the WC6 itself according to our gallery. That was done back in March.

Oh right it was THAT one, okay good to know it’s done 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...