Kaphotics

pkNX: Nintendo Switch ROM Editor & Randomizer

3 minutes ago, Saimus said:

************** JIT debugging **************
To enable Just In Time (JIT) debugging, the configuration file for this
application or machine (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging = "true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exceptions
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
instead of controlling it through the dialog box.

fallo.PNG

Your ROM dump doesn't include the Ver. 1.2.0 patch; Personal entries were resized from 0xA8 to 0xB0. Dump it properly from your console including the latest patch.

3 hours ago, sora10pls said:

Your ROM dump doesn't include the Ver. 1.2.0 patch; Personal entries were resized from 0xA8 to 0xB0. Dump it properly from your console including the latest patch.

The Lockpick application gives me an error despite being the most current. I also started hekate and the lockpick_rcm peyload and dumped emmummc ...

What am I doing wrong?

IMG_5420.jpg

46 minutes ago, Saimus said:

The Lockpick application gives me an error despite being the most current. I also started hekate and the lockpick_rcm peyload and dumped emmummc ...

What am I doing wrong?

IMG_5420.jpg

ok i think drumming the sysnam with lockpick_RCM. It has already let me extract the files with the XXXXX version instead of previously doing it without said option ... I hope that will solve it.

23 hours ago, Saimus said:

ok i think drumming the sysnam with lockpick_RCM. It has already let me extract the files with the XXXXX version instead of previously doing it without said option ... I hope that will solve it.

if that didnt work , inject the hekake payload and dump the aforementioned keys again 

On 1/7/2020 at 22:30, zoromcc1996 said:

si eso no funcionó, inyecte la carga útil de hekake y vuelque las claves antes mencionadas nuevamente 

Solucionado.

Hi guys, I downloaded the Texts, to change the name of the rival Paul for that of a friend.

But when adding the texts again I get this error, does anyone know how to fix it ... I have not removed the code line as indicated by the error ...

textos.PNG

On 7/5/2020 at 10:11 PM, OmgItsHongxD said:

Hello, does anyone know how to get the mod working with SX OS without crashing yet?

I have not. I ended up factory resetting my switch with Hakku33 and reinstalling cfw with Atmosphere instead of SX OS and reinstalled backups.

Unfortunately Nintendo released the 1.2.1 version, which PKNX doesn't have a patch for yet. Afaik it only works with 1.2.0 w/ Atmosphere.

11 minutes ago, eppao said:

I have not. I ended up factory resetting my switch with Hakku33 and reinstalling cfw with Atmosphere instead of SX OS and reinstalled backups.

Unfortunately Nintendo released the 1.2.1 version, which PKNX doesn't have a patch for yet. Afaik it only works with 1.2.0 w/ Atmosphere.

There were no romfs changes with the latest patch. Everything works for pkNX

1 hour ago, eppao said:

The new pknx works with 1.2.0. However, when i run it through SX OS it crashes. Did you try it on atmosphere? 

3 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

There were no romfs changes with the latest patch. Everything works for pkNX

Really sorry. When I tried using pkNX with 1.2.1 and it didn't work for me, but that's the same with 1.2.0 as I never got it to work until now. Thank you for your response, had you not I probably would have waited for another pkNX patch.

2 hours ago, OmgItsHongxD said:

The new pknx works with 1.2.0. However, when i run it through SX OS it crashes. Did you try it on atmosphere? 

Yes. It took me a day to figure out how to install atmosphere, tinfoil, and get the patches for my fw, but pkNX is finally running on my Shield game.

4 hours ago, eppao said:

Yes. It took me a day to figure out how to install atmosphere, tinfoil, and get the patches for my fw, but pkNX is finally running on my Shield game.

Which version of atmosphere and tinfoil are you using? My tinfoil wont open and keeps on closing.

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know if local modified drop rewards hosted raids continues visible to non hacked consoles ater apply 1.2.1 update?

Edited by electrumray
version update non specified

Hey, I've managed to successfully randomise Trainer battles, Pokemon Learnsets and Wild Encounters in Pokemon Sword. But when I randomise Pokemon personal data, the game is stuck on the launching screen on Yuzu. Is there any way to fix this?

Hey, I randomized my game and everything but when I go to play it my game crashes? Please help I don't know what I'm doing wrong here

sorry but i dont find the latest version of pknx where i can find it?

Is there any way for us to change MOVES and ITEMS/SHOP data on Sword and Shield? Any plans of adding to PkNX?