Using PKHeX: How to Use the Batch Editor in PKHeX

Hello! Sorry for my english.

That's my problem: when I do .Language=3 for make my Pokemon in french, I've got this problem (check pictures, I put the Alert in english for you).

What can I do to fix this, i need my this.

Thanks everyone!

Capture d’écran 2023-08-22 134643.png

En anglais.png

Hi, in the new version of PKhex, 

this my bacth editor for POKEMON GO:

.Language=7
.TID16=123456
.SID16=0000
.OT_Name=Lord Cthulhu
.Version=34
.Met_Location=30012
.Ball=$suggest
.Ribbons=$suggestNone
.Moves=$suggest
.Met_Level=15
.IsEgg=False
.EggMetDate=0
.Egg_Location=0
.CurrentLevel=100
.EncryptionConstant=$rand
.RelearnMoves=$suggestNone
.HyperTrainFlags=0
.PID=$rand
.IV_ATK=31
.IV_DEF=31
.IV_HP=31
.IV_SPA=31
.IV_SPD=31
.IV_SPE=31

i try to uncheck "As egg", in Meet menu box... 
using batch editor

i read this solution in the page 4, 
.EggMetDate=0
.Egg_Location=0

Or
.IsEgg=False

but not works.

image.png.b9b11ff3b4bbc1abd5c3bf1603971061.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, IamAVeryNicePereson said:

Say I want to put each of these Zorua in a different ball. Is there a way to automate this process using the batch editor? I'm doing this for multiple Pokemon and I'm getting tired of manually changing the ball.

image.png.25e3bf02b041326ad231ca16fc71fafd.png

What batch editor commands have you tried? A simple one would be to filter for species only being Zorua, then change the ball ID to the ball ID you want. The guide tells you how to find these IDs based on the currently loaded Pokémon.

If it's only 6, it's probably faster to just change the ball manually rather than finding the correct IDs. Clicking on the ball will bring up a selection interface, and you can use the keyboard modifiers to quickly view/set by holding ctrl & shift respectively.

42 minutes ago, lxy4251326 said:

thanks。I find bug. when i use .HT_Name= , latest handler is disappear,but HT Gender is still there on the inside ,I can't find a way to eliminate it in bulk

QQ图片20240208010014.png

The default value is 0. If you clear the HT Name, you need to clear the other HT values as well.

17 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

What batch editor commands have you tried? A simple one would be to filter for species only being Zorua, then change the ball ID to the ball ID you want. The guide tells you how to find these IDs based on the currently loaded Pokémon.

If it's only 6, it's probably faster to just change the ball manually rather than finding the correct IDs. Clicking on the ball will bring up a selection interface, and you can use the keyboard modifiers to quickly view/set by holding ctrl & shift respectively.

What that does is it puts every Zorua in the specified ball. What I want is those six Zorua to be identical with the only difference being the ball they were caught in. Zorua 1 would be in a Fast Ball, Zorua 2 would be in a Friend Ball, and so on. It'd be helpful for me if there were a way to automate this process and then export the changes in a .pk7. In short I'm trying to figure out a way to make clones of a Pokemon with slight variations, like creating a whole set of Zorua in Apriballs for breeding, or creating a Breeding Ditto set that each have a different nature. Apologies if I didn't explain that well.

4 hours ago, IamAVeryNicePereson said:

What that does is it puts every Zorua in the specified ball. What I want is those six Zorua to be identical with the only difference being the ball they were caught in. Zorua 1 would be in a Fast Ball, Zorua 2 would be in a Friend Ball, and so on. It'd be helpful for me if there were a way to automate this process and then export the changes in a .pk7. In short I'm trying to figure out a way to make clones of a Pokemon with slight variations, like creating a whole set of Zorua in Apriballs for breeding, or creating a Breeding Ditto set that each have a different nature. Apologies if I didn't explain that well.

There's no way to specify incremental values with the batch editor. The batch editor only processes one pokemon at a time, and each does not influence any other slot.

The batch editor edits a batch with the same modifications; if you want custom code with varied behavior, you can always write your own code with something like LINQPad.

5 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

There's no way to specify incremental values with the batch editor. The batch editor only processes one pokemon at a time, and each does not influence any other slot.

The batch editor edits a batch with the same modifications; if you want custom code with varied behavior, you can always write your own code with something like LINQPad.

Understood, thank you

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jormungand72 said:

how to select pokemon by their evolution stage.
If I want to make all basic stage level 5, stage one level 50 and stage two level 100; is that possible with batch editing?

No; the Batch Editor isn't intended for much logic based on non-stored properties. You can always write your own code (C#, LINQPad etc) to fetch the evo stage from the Personal data.

Alternatively, you can use BST thresholds to apply a specific current level.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I try hard to use the batch editor, but I get the following error, is anyone able to help me?
I try to change the OT, ID, language, region, subregion, gender and country, but whatever I try I always get the same error. All this for 3DS
I'm new to these things and would appreciate the help.

image.png.eed05cbe05e8b092d5cf2783711f9fcb.png

1 hour ago, RedEliwood said:

Hello, I try hard to use the batch editor, but I get the following error, is anyone able to help me?
I try to change the OT, ID, language, region, subregion, gender and country, but whatever I try I always get the same error. All this for 3DS
I'm new to these things and would appreciate the help.

image.png.eed05cbe05e8b092d5cf2783711f9fcb.png

Empty/blank lines should not be included in the text box. Ensure you have only entered two lines, and that all lines you have entered are "complete" instructions.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Empty/blank lines should not be included in the text box. Ensure you have only entered two lines, and that all lines you have entered are "complete" instructions.

Thanks, Do you know how to know the country and subregion number of the 3DS?

2 hours ago, RedEliwood said:

Thanks, Do you know how to know the country and subregion number of the 3DS?

Check PKHeX's source https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/tree/master/PKHeX.Core/Resources/text/locale3DS

Alternatively, set the values you want in the main GUI editor and let the program indicate the current GUI's value beneath the drop-down selection.