Help removing background of 3ds sprites are missing

Kalaxe

I took stock on what's been done so far and what (to my knowledge) still needs to be done.

Still missing:

• shiny back sprites for non-Normal Arceus forms
  • both back sprites (normal and shiny) for these Cosplay Pikachu forms: Rock Star, Pop Star, Ph. D, Libre.
  • both back sprites (normal and shiny) for the female forms of all gen 1 through 4 Pokémon with gender differences. It's a huge list but the only ones with big enough differences are probably just Hippopotas and Hippowdon, so these can mostly be skipped.
  • normal back sprite for female Frillish
  • both back sprites (normal and shiny) for female Jellicent

Gen 1 through 4 Pokémon with gender differences, for reference:

Spoiler

Venusaur, Butterfree, Rattata, Raticate, Pikachu, Raichu, Zubat, Golbat, Gloom, Vileplume, Kadabra, Alakazam, Doduo, Dodrio, Hypno, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Goldeen, Seaking, Scyther, Magikarp, Gyarados, Meganium, Ledyba, Ledian, Xatu, Sudowoodo, Politoed, Aipom, Wooper, Quagsire, Murkrow, Wobbuffet, Girafarig, Gligar, Steelix, Scizor, Heracross, Sneasel, Ursaring, Piloswine, Octillery, Houndoom, Donphan, Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken, Beautifly, Dustox, Ludicolo, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Meditite, Medicham, Roselia, Gulpin, Swalot, Numel, Camerupt, Cacturne, Milotic, Relicanth, Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Bidoof, Bibarel, Kricketot, Kricketune, Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, Roserade, Combee, Pachirisu, Buizel, Floatzel, Ambipom, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Croagunk, Toxicroak, Finneon, Lumineon, Snover, Abomasnow, Weavile, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Mamoswine

Amazing work, everybody!

1 hour ago, Drk said:

both back sprites (normal and shiny) for these Cosplay Pikachu forms: Rock Star, Pop Star, Ph. D, Libre.

This part's impossible to record unless someone manually gets the ragdoll, animates it and records it from scratch

1 hour ago, Drk said:

both back sprites (normal and shiny) for these Cosplay Pikachu forms: Rock Star, Pop Star, Ph. D, Libre.

this is impossible, I explained it in the US / UM sprite thread

1 hour ago, Drk said:
  • normal back sprite for female Frillish
  • both back sprites (normal and shiny) for female Jellicent

I checked that when I was looking for some missing backsprites and this pokemon already exist

with respect to gender differences, many are not easily detected, so they are not priorities right now

PD: I start capturing arceus shinys back, Thanks for notifying us

Edited by Kalaxe

3 minutes ago, Ridaz said:

This part's impossible to record unless someone manually gets the ragdoll, animates it and records it from scratch

Not impossible. Just tedious.
Swap out the 3d model with some other creature in the Pokedex.
People can load custom models/textures for the game, it is the same as that process effectively.