Vivillon Pattern Saves [Need Converting]

Background:

Essentially I have Pokemon X save games started on a 3DS from different regions / areas required to get each different Vivillon Form.

The games are saved standing in the daycare center with a male / female Scatterbug in the party, all you have to do is talk to the daycare woman, give her the two Scatterbugs, run around and get some eggs.

You can trade those back to your Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire game and hatch them. The end result is you get the Vivillon with the desired pattern, as a bonus you are also the original trainer. Perfect!

The Problem:

All seems easy right? however the problem is these saves were created a long time ago by drfsupercenter over at GBATemp using a Gateway flashcard, The Gateway flashcard no longer works on 3DS firmware 11.3 and 11.4. It's also not currently possible to decrypt these saves without using a Gateway flashcard. My 3DS is A9LH hacked, however my sysnand is on 11.4 so i can't use the Gateway payload anymore (I own all my 3DS game legit dont worry :) any sort of console hacking just interests me).

I was wondering if anyone here still has a Gateway flashcard, 3DS it can be used on and would be willing to decrypt these saves? they could then be used on legit game cartridges or Eshop versions of the game.

I think this is something that would benefit the ProjectPokemon save section too.

If a Gateway update is ever released i'd happily do this myself and share the decrypted saves, i've been wanting to do this for a few months now, however it appears Gateway is not going to release an update any time soon, so i'm putting the idea out there.

The saves: http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/CyJYJyG8/file.html (15mb in total so cant attach).

Conversion guide: https://gbatemp.net/threads/importing-gateway-saves-to-cia-games.425743/

I take no credit for these, all we're created over time by drfsupercenter on GBATemp. He sent me the remainder of the Vivillon form saves he never posted in his thread, i've just never been able to use them unfortunately.

• InsaneNutter changed the title to Vivillon Pattern Saves [Need Converting]
1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

@InsaneNutter you mind rehosting to a different sharer?
I'm having issues with their second download page

(Give me bunch of unstructured raw page, and the download button goes missing)

Try this link: https://insanenutter.com/content/forums/vivillon-saves.zip if the hotlink protection kicks in simply copy + paste the URL in to your address bar and it should download fine.

Edit - Ninja'd by @thaleskpl!

1 hour ago, coltonsmogon said:

I know drf from another IRC. I'll see if I can get in touch with him about these saves... If I can get main files together with their data, then I should be able to extract the Vivillons.

He did say that he would look in to trying to convert the saves last time he was on GBATemp, however hasn't been online since. Keep in mind we want the main files, however not to extract the Vivillons.

The idea is anyone can inject the save and get some Scatterbug eggs, the end result is you have a unique Vivillon with the patterns(s) you desire.