Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Translation Patch.

KazoWAR

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have it running on the acekard2i patch it and just put it in the game folder and you are fine you have to patch it on your comp not on the acekard bud read the follow me stick the file from the acekard game folder run the patch it will be patched and then put it back in the game folder bud lol

Hi there,

i am a proud supporter of your fantastic work,

and i would like to report a bug,

i am not being negative or complaining about your work in any sense whatsoever,

i am merely trying to promote and encourage even more of your spectacular work.

In the game, when you choose to restore PP to a a Pokemon's Attack,

The Names of the attacks inturn dont show up correctly, instead there is a random bundle of characters

"106W//"

or something along those lines,

in conclusion, i would like to add;

that you have changed my life,

i dearly and truly love you,

and if i ever get the chance to meet you,

i hope that we can make babys together

:)

If you patch it with Rudolph's Anti-Freeze patch, then V4 of the Translation patch, it works on the Acekard and Acekard 2i flawlessly. Hope that helps clear things up.

Instructions:

1. Patch the ROM file with Rudolph's Anti-Freeze patch

2. Patch the ROM file with V4 of KazoWAR's translation patch

3. Put the ROM file on the microSD and insert into the Acekard 2i.

It should no longer freeze, and should be translated into English. (for the most part)

Hi there,

i am a proud supporter of your fantastic work,

and i would like to report a bug,

i am not being negative or complaining about your work in any sense whatsoever,

i am merely trying to promote and encourage even more of your spectacular work.

In the game, when you choose to restore PP to a a Pokemon's Attack,

The Names of the attacks inturn dont show up correctly, instead there is a random bundle of characters

"106W//"

or something along those lines,

in conclusion, i would like to add;

that you have changed my life,

i dearly and truly love you,

and if i ever get the chance to meet you,

i hope that we can make babys together

:)

hahaha and i would also like to report when you use a pp up the same problem occurs

V0106 and three jap characters.

thanks again and lol

dexual :P

I have a Nintendo DS lite, ordered an acekard 2i a few days ago and I'm expecting it in the mail, and I was just wondering, do I need some kind of adapter or something for a DS lite since it doesn't have an SD card slot? I need to play HG on my DS. D:

I have a Nintendo DS lite, ordered an acekard 2i a few days ago and I'm expecting it in the mail, and I was just wondering, do I need some kind of adapter or something for a DS lite since it doesn't have an SD card slot? I need to play HG on my DS. D:

It should come with the thing you bought.

yeah it shoul have i spent 30 on mine with a 2 gig card i got two adapters and the ace came with one and screen protectors and what not so make sure you got a legit one i got one from their offical reseller list

Oh right, forgot to mention. Been using this translation patch, working really well, only issue I'm having is with the anti-freeze etc stuff. Usually gets a blackscreen around a few hours. But It's probably me not patching right. I'll fix it when the full translation is out. My old game's save data even loaded so that was awesome. Plus I can play it on my Supercard, so yes it does work on that. With the English patch, I am using version 3 I think, still, I'll upgrade later but I hope the 'sent to Bebe's PC' thing has been fixed, along with when you try to restore PP to moves using an item, the V0106 and three Japanese characters thing has been fixed as well. I can't really think of any other problems that I've had.

Great job with this whole thing, I can't wait to play the full translation version. :) You're awesome.

Ugh... Acekard came today, without a microSD or an adapter... Why can't I just play HG/SS on a DS already? D:

EDIT:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VX6XL6/ref=ox_ya_oh_product Does anyone know if this product comes with an adapter as well as the micro card?

(Sorry, I feel like I'm getting really off topic...)

Seems like you bought a fake and got ripped off then.

You can't just buy the SD card, you have to buy a flash cart too.

Something like this; http://www.leetmod.com/supercard-dsone-microsdhc-slot1-adapter-p-12:e35da2c94c8c8802e618538a6e85205f.html

Edit:

Er;

I read that wrong.

You just need the memory card, do you have the flashcart? Then yes, just get that Kingston.

I don't see why you need an adapter with a Micro SD card, don't you have a Micro card reader?

Seems like you bought a fake and got ripped off then.

You can't just buy the SD card, you have to buy a flash cart too.

Something like this; http://www.leetmod.com/supercard-dsone-microsdhc-slot1-adapter-p-12:e35da2c94c8c8802e618538a6e85205f.html

Edit:

er

I read that wrong.

You just need the memory card, do you have the flashcart? Then yes, just get that Kingston.

I have the flash cart, I'm just wondering if the Kingston will come with the adapter AND the micro SD. Also, my SD card looks exactly like the picture, works in my DS lite (well, won't get past the loading screen, probably just because I don't have the Micro SD) and same box and all. Oh, and thanks. :)

EDIT: Also, could anyone send me a pre-patched soulsilver rom? Patched with the english patch, the no freeze patch, and the anti-piracy patch/cheat? I have a mac and it won't let me use a patcher. :(

I have the flash cart, I'm just wondering if the Kingston will come with the adapter AND the micro SD. Also, my SD card looks exactly like the picture, works in my DS lite (well, won't get past the loading screen, probably just because I don't have the Micro SD) and same box and all. Oh, and thanks. :)

It should come with the adapter. If it's shown it the picture there it should. Might want to try looking up the official site or something, I dunno.

We better wrap this up before we really get off topic here haha.

Thanks alot, SA2.

Still wondering, could anyone send me a pre-patched soulsilver rom? Patched with the english patch, the no freeze patch, and the anti-piracy patch/cheat? I have a mac and it won't let me use a patcher. There is pretty much no way to use the english patch unlees someone pre patches it for me... Or if a mac user could direct me toward a mac Lunar IPS or some other easy patcher.

Hey, why doesn't somebody completely translate this game. I mean, when the English version, there will be a more powerful anti-piracy program so, why not completely translate the game now so people do not belly-ache about their English Pokemon not working.

I may be able to help as well. Fix some spelling and context mistakes, (Like the S.S. Ticket says S.S. Anne when the ship is called the S.S. Aqua)

Hey, why doesn't somebody completely translate this game. I mean, when the English version, there will be a more powerful anti-piracy program so, why not completely translate the game now so people do not belly-ache about their English Pokemon not working.

I may be able to help as well. Fix some spelling and context mistakes, (Like the S.S. Ticket says S.S. Anne when the ship is called the S.S. Aqua)

They're working on it. It won't be for awhile as Pokemon games are very text heavy.

Kazo

I BELIEVE IT IS TRULY RIDICULOUS THAT YOU AND "Magius" ARE BOTH DOING THE EXACT SAME THING,

I PERCEIVE IT AS DIMWITTEDNESS THAT YOU TWO CHOOSE NOT TO COLLOBARATE AND CONCUCT THIS MASTERFULL PEICE OF ART AS A TEAM,

TOGETHER

surely, you would be pacing through this translation if u got in touch with Magius at an amazingly much faster pace,

you would have the whole game tied of in english before nintendo!

you would be crowned king by the pokemon community, providing a complete english translation of the game, faster than nintendo

seriously

actually get in touch with Magius

actually!

work something out

it would make the whole english world copiously happy!

!!!!