Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Translation Patch.

KazoWAR

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kazo

I BELIEVE IT IS TRULY RIDICULOUS THAT YOU AND "Magius" ARE BOTH DOING THE EXACT SAME THING,

I PERCEIVE IT AS DIMWITTEDNESS THAT YOU TWO CHOOSE NOT TO COLLOBARATE AND CONCUCT THIS MASTERFULL PEICE OF ART AS A TEAM,

TOGETHER

surely, you would be pacing through this translation if u got in touch with Magius at an amazingly much faster pace,

you would have the whole game tied of in english before nintendo!

you would be crowned king by the pokemon community, providing a complete english translation of the game, faster than nintendo

seriously

actually get in touch with Magius

actually!

work something out

it would make the whole english world copiously happy!

!!!!

i certainly agree, not only it will be faster to translate but it will be a less hassle for you guys.

I have a Nintendo DS lite, ordered an acekard 2i a few days ago and I'm expecting it in the mail, and I was just wondering, do I need some kind of adapter or something for a DS lite since it doesn't have an SD card slot? I need to play HG on my DS. D:

hey buddy, the card will have a micro sd slot. i have an R4, it also has a micro sd slot.

What prompted the decision to make this a full english translation? Or was it like that from the start.. can't recall :B

Kazo had said on gba temp that he would only translate the basics the names moves and items but damn now he is going all out and kicking ass :P

not sure if he will translate the whole thing but it seems it would be nice to playb all english but im all done with the game :(

Kazo

I BELIEVE IT IS TRULY RIDICULOUS THAT YOU AND "Magius" ARE BOTH DOING THE EXACT SAME THING,

I PERCEIVE IT AS DIMWITTEDNESS THAT YOU TWO CHOOSE NOT TO COLLOBARATE AND CONCUCT THIS MASTERFULL PEICE OF ART AS A TEAM,

TOGETHER

surely, you would be pacing through this translation if u got in touch with Magius at an amazingly much faster pace,

you would have the whole game tied of in english before nintendo!

you would be crowned king by the pokemon community, providing a complete english translation of the game, faster than nintendo

seriously

actually get in touch with Magius

actually!

work something out

it would make the whole english world copiously happy!

!!!!

I am Magius on pokecommunity :creep:

also update 5 is out

I was just mindfucked.

ROFLLL

that was epic

kazo thanks

idk if you have edit this but you names a couple of key items wrong

Red orb

Blue Orb

Green Orb

Enigma Crystal

Rock Capsule

are all labled wrong the mother of bell or what not is called the clear bell :)

Do you think kazo will translate the rest of the dialogue? I mean at the start where the girl bumps into you, she is still speaking Japanese which is new to the game and thus important but also the rest of the town including your rival are also japanese. I was expecting everything in English until the 1st gym battle but anyway other than that, thanks for the patch kazo

Do you think kazo will translate the rest of the dialogue? I mean at the start where the girl bumps into you, she is still speaking Japanese which is new to the game and thus important but also the rest of the town including your rival are also japanese. I was expecting everything in English until the 1st gym battle but anyway other than that, thanks for the patch kazo

If you guys have been paying attention he said he's going to do a full translation. Be patient.

it goes all the way to Rom, copying file, deleting Temp, then it shows all this text REAAALLLY fast, and closes

Uhhh, hm. I can't say I'd really know what to do. What are you using, a Mac or PC? That might effect it. If you can try to screen shot the text so you can see it.