Azure Flute obtainable in-game ? (rumor)

Blackwing

A friend of mine once told me that azure flute is obtainable in-game in Diamond & Pearl, if you say a certain saying to the man in Jubilife City that unlocks the mystery gift. Of course he never showed me any proof, as expected. Is there a way to find out for sure if the rumor is true ? Even though I don't think  such claims are true, I still get intrigued to try to prove them wrong or even benefit from them, in case they are actually true... 

What do you people think ?

On 1/14/2017 at 3:37 AM, Blackwing said:

A friend of mine once told me that azure flute is obtainable in-game in Diamond & Pearl, if you say a certain saying to the man in Jubilife City that unlocks the mystery gift. Of course he never showed me any proof, as expected. Is there a way to find out for sure if the rumor is true ? Even though I don't think  such claims are true, I still get intrigued to try to prove them wrong or even benefit from them, in case they are actually true... 

What do you people think ?

If that was true, I think tons of people would be elated lol.

People even went as far as to try tweak their way past the boundary to get into Hall of Origin,
but turns out it's a dummy version. (edit: the tweaking I was talking about, was before the tweaking into a real HoO and using the retire glitch to activate the event)

30 minutes ago, Blackwing said:

Well, I don't blame them. There ought to be a legit way to get there without save editing and the fact that they never actually released the azure flute, makes people more eager to find another way.

I remember tried using the void to get there too, but at that time we'll come up on the surface of the Mt Coronet, so that wasn't good enough.

Ah, those were the days.

@YoshiMoshi you'll be interested in this too:

While a testing slot-2 azure wonder card exists out there (decchi.bin nonsense from Deoxys distro cart don't ask for any of it here),
it has never been legitimately on a slot-2 card made by Nintendo for testing, so it never existed legitimately for people to use it.

Here's what the test wonder card looks like, as I've discovered today.
Capture.PNG

\Capture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

Something along the lines of:

Front
Mystery Gift Test
Do accept this gift from Friendly Shop (?)

Back
Let's bring the Old Sea Chart to the Faraway Island! (Ikuzou!)
Let's go to the wild Mew!

20 minutes ago, YoshiMoshi said:

What is this like I don't even know what ur talking about I'm not asking for it I just have no idea what is your talking about. You mean the US deoxys distro cart you found that? decchi.bin nonsense from Deoxys distro cart don't ask for any of it her l

Remember you created a thread regarding a so called prototype cart with Azure Flute.

We've tested the decchi.bin that is extracted from a Deoxys Distro cart,
and confirm the file [decchi.bin] works as a slot-2 wondercard distributor.

[it's a rom, so don't ask for it here]

The story was, some time ago some guy ripped it out and sold the fake cart to the ebay seller,
which was what you were asking about.

6 minutes ago, YoshiMoshi said:

Oh which deoxys distro cart are u referri g to? The 2008 one for us? Nay have been 2009. The one at gamestop?

I think it's the 2008 one, but supposedly I read the file is in any of them.
I've tried to find that out personally.

2 minutes ago, RyanC said:

I found this a long time ago, year 2012. It's the flute of Azure. I know it does not exist. But ...
And ... if it works inside the game, it gives you the flute in the store.

Flauta Azure.pcd

yeah that's a faked/created blank wonder card with the Azure Flute Flag.

I think people are more excited about finding legit ways to get it,
or to discover hidden secrets, to dig out the innards of those roms

This is the video that was posted on that other thread in Event Contributions and was taken down for having links to a bunch of roms lol

(Also the Azure Flute reminds me of Nosepass.)