StarsMmd

xd Pokemon XG: NeXt Gen

So I killed a shadow Pokemon in the Cipher Lab and when it says Mirror B. shows up, I go to the Pyrite Colosseum and he isn't there. It has happened multiple times and i'm confused. I haven't gotten far enough in the game to unlock the Realgem Tower, so he can't appear there. Help?

Hey, I'm currently playing the 1.2.1 version of this hack, and I would like to know where I can find a Moon Stone in this version of the hack, as I already chose a Thunder Stone for Jolteon, because I want to try to evolve a Clefairy when I eventually purify it.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned before, but Bulletproof does block Rock Slide, even though Rock Slide is not a "projectile" move like Shadow Ball or Sludge Bomb and that Bulletproof does not block Rock Slide in the actual games.

image.png.87a9e45b08c77f384de547c1458b29ce.png

I had a question, if I wasn't happy with my Blazakins nature after I captured him and purified him. Can I release him and recapture him?

On 6/17/2019 at 7:56 PM, reactzzzz said:

I had a question, if I wasn't happy with my Blazakins nature after I captured him and purified him. Can I release him and recapture him?

I don't think that's possible. For something like that it's best to save before capturing/fighting.

For my question: can i get the bone item for marowak from wild ones at the spots? Because i don't know if they still spawn in this version.

Posted (edited)

Are there any other TMs/Shadow Machines for Shadow Moves other than Shadow Rush in version 1.2.1? Or is Shadow Rush the only Shadow Move TM/SM at the moment? If there are more, where can I get them?

Edited by LucisArmigerV

On 6/21/2019 at 9:40 PM, LucisArmigerV said:

Are there any other TMs/Shadow Machines for Shadow Moves other than Shadow Rush in version 1.2.1? Or is Shadow Rush the only Shadow Move TM/SM at the moment? If there are more, where can I get them?

It's been a while since I last played, but most of the others I believe you get as rewards for the Sets at Orre Colosseum.

I lost to the guy in Phenac City with Shadow Magmar and I went through the whole game without another opportunity to recapture it. I can't complete the game now and the only ones left are Magmar, Butterfree (Can't find it), and Ho-oh. Good hack, though. I just had some bad luck.

4 hours ago, Munchkin said:

I lost to the guy in Phenac City with Shadow Magmar and I went through the whole game without another opportunity to recapture it. I can't complete the game now and the only ones left are Magmar, Butterfree (Can't find it), and Ho-oh. Good hack, though. I just had some bad luck.

hey I can help on the Butterfree but I'm still stuck on Magmar failing to respawn. Butterfree is in Agate Village after you beat Greevil iirc, that or at Gateon Port. Just talk to all the NPC's in the overworld who aren't in buildings in either of those locations and one should have Butterfree

Hello,

I downloaded the UPS file, and then downloaded NUPS to patch the ROM I have that is supposed to be a US rom, and NUPS keeps saying that the files do not match.  I'm drawing a blank on what to do, and the only thing I could think of is that my Rom may not be the US rom.  If this is the case, I'm not sure what else to do.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Edited by jrconlon

Hello I have been trying to download this game only MacBook for a while but its not working.. can someone please post the recent download link? I already have the PKHEX and Dolphin downloaded.. Also Is it possible in the game to hack what pokemon are in it? I would love to start my adventure with a Delcatty in my team!