Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread

Narwhal

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello there, could I request a sig please?

Sig:

Background: Most Yellow with a little red (No electricity or flames please) I want it to be Abstract/Tranquilizing.

Text: Zelragos

Text Color: Transparent black... (Dark yellow and/or dark red :P)

Sprite/Picture: Shiny Jirachi

Other: I would like Jirachi to have a bright yellow aura surrounding him.

----

I'm excited to see the results :D

Edited by Zelragos
I removed the Avatar and Profile Picture request. I'm sorry that I posted that here, and I'll request that somewhere else.

GinSig.png

Gin, this is the general direction I'm going with your sig. Before I go any farther do you have any comments you'd like to make, suggestions etc. I will be altering the Background once all this is finished, but the overall effect will be this sort of mosaic boxes, and the rest will be transparent. Looks nice Imo, but it's yours that counts here.

Love it. I've never managed to get a mosaic effect looking nice, so it's really new and original (for me). Remember, take your time. There is NO deadline or anything, and I'd rather it be done really well and finished in a week then finished tommorrow so you can get to work on the next one in the list. Good to see you slapped in your userbar, btw.

I'm not really looking for a signature... I just need help with creativity here xD.

In the attached picture I wanna put the words "I Am The Movie" .. somewhere. But it's not coming easy to me. So I was wondering if you guys had any idea as to what do?

iamthemovie.jpg

(I'll be resizing it so take no notice to how ENORMOUS it is xD)

Or even if you guys think it'd be cool as is.

Alright so I'm requesting a sig again since it has been 1 week since I posted my request.

Sig:

Background: Most Yellow with a little red (No electricity or flames please) I want it to be Abstract.

Text: Zelragos

Text Color: Transparent black... (Dark yellow and/or dark red :P)

Picture: Shiny Jirachi

Other: I would like Jirachi to have a bright yellow aura surrounding him.

I hope that someone from the Narwhal and Illithian's Sig team could pick up my request because you guys/gals really know how to make sigs. So this is a big please from me to the team, and a big thanks if my request gets picked up :D.

Edit: @Sabeta: I absolutely don't mind waiting one more week or even more than that if it's necessary :).

I also want to point out that I know that I am queued after BOWSER EX in the sig request list(I'm not sure what the list is called :P), just so that it doesn't look like I'm ignoring that she posted a request before me. ;)

Edited by Zelragos