Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread

Narwhal

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I would like to become an artist. Would it be too much to ask if any of you could teach me? I've been dabbling in Photoshop some, but I'm nowhere near as good as the people here. I don't even know where you guys get those cool fonts >.>

DjangoSabta.jpg

Project-2copy.png

This is best I've been able to manage.

Fine, I'll make a request. I want a a Gardevoir signature. It needs to be no taller than 200 pixels, and can be as wide as you please. The background needs to have a light, airy and cheerful theme to it, but not pink and fluffy. (I suppose the kind of feeling you'd get from a meadow at noon during spring. ~shrugs~) Gardevoir needs to be cheerful. I'd also like to request and avatar, 49x49, meeting roughly the same criteria. The avatar needs to say "Phoenix" While the Signature should say Phoenix Django Fc: (The FC I posted in that one signature; the django one). That's about it I think. Is there any more information I need to give? (Oh yeah, any sort of elegant font is nice, also if possible, I want the signature to have a very dynamic view.)

@Sabeta:

Fine, I'll make a request. I want a a Gardevoir signature. It needs to be no taller than 200 pixels, and can be as wide as you please. The background needs to have a light, airy and cheerful theme to it, but not pink and fluffy. (I suppose the kind of feeling you'd get from a meadow at noon during spring. ~shrugs~) Gardevoir needs to be cheerful. I'd also like to request and avatar, 49x49, meeting roughly the same criteria. The avatar needs to say "Phoenix" While the Signature should say Phoenix Django Fc: (The FC I posted in that one signature; the django one). That's about it I think. Is there any more information I need to give? (Oh yeah, any sort of elegant font is nice, also if possible, I want the signature to have a very dynamic view.)

A bit contradicting but I guess i'll have a try on that.

EDIT: Yes, that is enough information, if you have the time and look back into the thread, you'll see many unclear and ambiguous requests.

EDIT 2: Here it is, hope you like it ;)

PhoenixDjangoSignature.png

EDIT 3:

Well, I would like to become an artist. Would it be too much to ask if any of you could teach me? I've been dabbling in Photoshop some, but I'm nowhere near as good as the people here. I don't even know where you guys get those cool fonts >.>

DjangoSabta.jpg

Project-2copy.png

This is best I've been able to manage.

There's many websites for fonts. Just google them and download. Then install it. To install it, go to C:*\WINDOWS\Fonts (Remove the *) and paste the font file into the folder. If you have a mac, then I have no idea >.<

EDIT 4: And here's your avvie, I thought that 49x49 was too small and your eyes will die trying to look into it so instead, I made it 93x93:

PhoenixAvatar.png

Edited by Toffeuy

Perfecto! Thanks.

Now I just wish I knew how to make backgroudns like that, lol, those are nice.

===SABEDIT===

Are you sure that the avatar is 49x49? That's the max size for avatars allowed on the site I intended to use this on. (I'm going to use these here as well) So when I use the avatar it comes out kinda squished and whatnot. Oh I just read the second part of the post. So long as the avatar is 49x49, and I can make Gardevoir out clearly, as well as phoenix (Doesn't leave room for much else I know ^^) It'll be fine.

Also, who the hell uses a mac these days? Windos 7 rocks.

Narwhal or Toffeuy I have a sig/avy request :D.

Ok, so first on my sig I want this picture on the left of the signature. Then I want this picture to be on the right . I want the background to be something like whiteish or bluish that matches the pictures :D. And I want Shining Mew2 name to be in the middle.

Then for the avatar I want this picture and I want the text to say SM2 and I want the face of the picture with like something bluish/whitish background and I want it to be 125x125 pixels. I am not in a hurry so please take your time. :D.

P.S: I know I am a Lady Gaga freak xD.

Edited by Shining Mew2

I'll take Bowser Ex's request.

MewtwoExrequest.jpg

Okay, this is what I have so far. Anything wrong with it so far? I've stopped here for now because I have no idea what you want for a background. Give me a general idea and I should be able to work from there.

@Toffeuy: Can you Pm me a mini guide or a tutorial as to how I can backgrounds and such like many of the ones I've seen here? including those in my Signature. I'm limited to layering filters at the moment. Please and thank you ^^