Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, correct me if i'm doing something wrong because it doesn't work for me. I made the file in PKHeX, i saved it as ek6 (It didn't gave me the option to save as ekx) Then renamed and changed the extension, so now is pokemon.ekx. I copied the file to the root of my SD card and the code.bin code. I opened my alpha sapphire, clear the Slot 1 in Box 1 and then closed the PC, i opened the page and it crashed (Like it should) Then i checked the box and there was nothing.

It isn't working for me either. I've tried it on two different 3DS', one on 9.2 and the other on 9.4, and with several different versions: digital X, digital Y, physical Y, and physical OR. I keep receiving Bad Eggs. I have saved the .ek6 file into the SD card directly and changed it to .ekx and I've deleted the history and cookies from the web browser before every attempt, yet I still get a bad egg. I have code.bin in the root of the SD card, as well as the PkHex file.

Okay, correct me if i'm doing something wrong because it doesn't work for me. I made the file in PKHeX, i saved it as ek6 (It didn't gave me the option to save as ekx) Then renamed and changed the extension, so now is pokemon.ekx. I copied the file to the root of my SD card and the code.bin code. I opened my alpha sapphire, clear the Slot 1 in Box 1 and then closed the PC, i opened the page and it crashed (Like it should) Then i checked the box and there was nothing.

That is what is happening to me

It isn't working for me either. I've tried it on two different 3DS', one on 9.2 and the other on 9.4, and with several different versions: digital X, digital Y, physical Y, and physical OR. I keep receiving Bad Eggs. I have saved the .ek6 file into the SD card directly and changed it to .ekx and I've deleted the history and cookies from the web browser before every attempt, yet I still get a bad egg. I have code.bin in the root of the SD card, as well as the PkHex file.

If you are getting bad eggs, the exploit is working but your pokemon.ekx is not properly saved. Make sure you are renaming a .ek6 file and not a .pk6.

Yeah, I am. When I save the file, it gives me the option to save as 'PXK File', 'EKX File', 'BIN File', and 'All Files'. I'm clicking 'EKX File', it's saving as .ek6, I'm renaming it to .ekx, and it still doesn't work. I'm not renaming a .pk6 file because every time I've done it I saved it as a .ek6 file

Doesn't work for me on a 3DS XL version 9.4 using a physical copy of Y. Dropped the code.bin and a pokemon.ekx (saved using the All Files option in PKHeX) into my SD root, then cleared my browser history and cookies just to be sure. Visited the website, and after a "Failed to load part of this page" message, it crashed, as predicted. Open Y up, nothing changed.