Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

I just got the newest pkhex. when i click open then injection debug it says injection binary loaded but i still cant find my SID?

tools - toggle box interface then you can box right side

choose a monster right click view then check OT/Misc left side

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Scires :] Just got my SID. Now, I have a few other questions if anyone here would like to answer.. If we're looking to make a Pokémon completely our own, after we input our SID & TID, do we just leave the Handler field blank? Also, do we give our Pokémon a memory? And does the PID on the first tab matter or can it just be random?

Just wanted to say how cool this is, thanks to all the developers.

I've been trying to get this to work:

1. I created a poke and named it pokemon.ekx (made sure it was ekx)

2. Placed that and code.bin into root of SD card (not in any folders)

3. Put the card in 3ds, and loaded oras

4. Went into box 1, made sure there was no pokemon in slot 1

5. Went to homessreen without closing, and went to the internet browser

6. Typed address in and it said it couldn't load part of page

7. Web browser crashed and I opened oras to find there was no pokemon generated

There isn't a injectiondebug.bin in my sd card, so I have no idea what happened.

Just wanted to say how cool this is, thanks to all the developers.

I've been trying to get this to work:

1. I created a poke and named it pokemon.ekx (made sure it was ekx)

2. Placed that and code.bin into root of SD card (not in any folders)

3. Put the card in 3ds, and loaded oras

4. Went into box 1, made sure there was no pokemon in slot 1

5. Went to homessreen without closing, and went to the internet browser

6. Typed address in and it said it couldn't load part of page

7. Web browser crashed and I opened oras to find there was no pokemon generated

There isn't a injectiondebug.bin in my sd card, so I have no idea what happened.

See the FAQ :)

The exploit isn't working! When I run it, nothing happens, and I don't have an injectiondebug.bin! Clear your 3ds browser's cache/cookies. Scroll down to the bottom of settings and hit "Initialize Save Data", then try again.

See the FAQ :)

The exploit isn't working! When I run it, nothing happens, and I don't have an injectiondebug.bin! Clear your 3ds browser's cache/cookies. Scroll down to the bottom of settings and hit "Initialize Save Data", then try again.

I did that the first time and it didn't work.

I cleared it again and it worked after two tries. Thanks! I don't know why that happened but at least it worked!

Do you perhaps know why this happens? Just asking out of curiosity.

how exactly do u open injectiondebug.bin in pkhex .... i just keep getting blank boxes

Make sure you have something in box 2 or box 3 when doing the exploit. injectiondebug.bin is a copy of your first few boxes -- if there's nothing in them, you can't get your SID.

Make sure you have something in box 2 or box 3 when doing the exploit. injectiondebug.bin is a copy of your first few boxes -- if there's nothing in them, you can't get your SID.

all my boxes have pokemon except for box 1 since i cleaned it for the pokegen...... im trying to load the injectiondebug.bin through : tools> load/dump box... is this correct ?

all my boxes have pokemon except for box 1 since i cleaned it for the pokegen...... im trying to load the injectiondebug.bin through : tools> load/dump box... is this correct ?

No, just drag + drop injectiondebug.bin into the latest pkhex.

More than possible -- it's very, very easy. I got full RAM dumps working before this -- they're what I used to make this!

Getting a RAM dump written to your SD card would be really, really interesting to work with.

Any chance you could provide a modification of the exploit that does just that? Via Private Message would be fine too.

Would be very much appreciated.

Getting a RAM dump written to your SD card would be really, really interesting to work with.

Any chance you could provide a modification of the exploit that does just that? Via Private Message would be fine too.

Would be very much appreciated.

Done.

if you can't make it work, ask questions here and try to do it step by step. don't give up! i had a tough time but then it worked...

my questions.

1. can i update the actual pokemon game?

2. will i never be able to update the 3DS if I want this to continue working?

3. is there a way to make the hacked pokemon tradeable? I want to give them out for free but it won't let me :(

pretty awesome hack though I'm impressed

if you can't make it work, ask questions here and try to do it step by step. don't give up! i had a tough time but then it worked...

my questions.

1. can i update the actual pokemon game?

2. will i never be able to update the 3DS if I want this to continue working?

3. is there a way to make the hacked pokemon tradeable? I want to give them out for free but it won't let me :(

pretty awesome hack though I'm impressed

1. This works with the latest X/Y/OR/AS updates.

2. If nintendo patches this out in a system update, yes.

3. You can trade injected pokemon if they are legal. Look how to do that on the Pokemon Legality subforums.