Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

Hey guys,

So after a few failed attempts I was able to get the injection to work though I only get eggs. Not bad eggs but eggs that say they are about to hatch but it seems they wont (although I havent hatched eggs in a while just seems like a long time) After the first egg I went back and edit the meeting settings to reflect meet at level 1 at the day care helpers though this new egg also says meet at a mysteries place on 0/0/2000 and thats its about to hatch.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think it would be 1 by 1 since anything in box 1 slot 1 would be overwritten so if you say had 3 .ekx files the last one would should since the other 2 would be overwritten

i mean can we make say 2 pokemon in slot 1 and slot 2 of box 1 ..... and then try to pokegen them both in 1 go ?

This requires you use a 3ds on system nand 9.0-9.4. You CANNOT use any other firmware, nor a new nintendo 3ds, nor a 3ds on 9.x emunand.

If it isn't working, please clear your browser history and cookies and try again.

Please do not discuss Pokemon legality help in this thread. The place for that is here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?40-Pok%E9mon-Legality

This is a method based off of Yifan Lu's spider3DSTools (https://github.com/yifanlu/Spider3DSTools) to inject pokemon into your game with nothing more than a 9.X Sysnand 3ds and an SD card reader.

You can see it in action here:

Instructions:

1. Download code.bin from the bottom of this post and put it at the root of your 3ds's SD card.

2. Using PKHeX (http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?36986-PKHeX-(Gen-6-SAV-PKX-Editor)), save a pokemon (any pokemon) as "pokemon.ekx". Copy that file to your SD card, and make sure it's named "pokemon.ekx".

3. On your 3ds, open up the game you want to inject to. Make sure you don't have anything in Box 1, slot 1.

4. Close your boxes in-game, open your web browser, and go to http://loadcode.projectpokemon.org -- After the web browser crashes, open up your game and the pokemon should be in box 1 slot 1.

If it doesn't work, please let me know so that I can give you a file that will let me debug why it isn't working and fix whatever the issue is.

Download:

Ok. I have followed these same steps multiple times but whenever i open the pokehmon cohmputer, nothing is in there for some reason. I have saved the file to the root and done everything asked but each time is a failure.... Can anyone help out? I have taken a video and shown my friends but for them it works perfectly. Im also running the latest software on the 3ds XL which is :9.4.0-21U

Hey guys,

So after a few failed attempts I was able to get the injection to work though I only get eggs. Not bad eggs but eggs that say they are about to hatch but it seems they wont (although I havent hatched eggs in a while just seems like a long time) After the first egg I went back and edit the meeting settings to reflect meet at level 1 at the day care helpers though this new egg also says meet at a mysteries place on 0/0/2000 and thats its about to hatch.

What do you guys think?

Dude, that's a bad egg.

Could you take a screenshot of your sd card root directory, or send me your pokemon.ekx?

because 0x4-0x1B34 was box 1, for box 2 just select 0x1B34 - 0x3664

is it possible to make a progrom like KeySAV2 for retail cartridges user who donot have ps or se to check SAV IV

as you said injectiondebug.bin include box1-5 data

If I put egg in box 1-5 then check?

I just signed up to say thank you for figuring all of this out and sharing it! I can confirm everything works perfectly on a US 3DS with the latest firmware, and a retail US Omega Ruby cart. I was also able to extract my SID with the method posted with no problems at all.

Since save data/boxes are able to be extracted, can we expect to see a save editor in the future via this exploit so we can inject multiple Pokemon into the game all at once?