Web Browser RAM-based Pokemon Injection for XY and ORAS.

http://i.snag.gy/gvf6A.jpg

Can someone please help me figure out how he got the right side of that all lit up? When I drag injectionbug into PkHex my entire right side is grayed out so I can't use any of those buttons.

I guess what I'm asking is, how do I edit already existing Pokemon in my game? I got the injection method to work, but I want to know how to edit 'Mons now.

I'd really appreciate any help, I've been trying to figure this out for a while.

You mean the buttons like Pokepuffs, Trainer Info, Passerby, etc?

That's features specific to save file editing. You don't have access to that when using the injectionbug file as that's not a proper save file dump.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried multiple times but every time i get an egg instead of the pokemon i want. i tried the sample hoopa and it worked, but any of mine won't. what's happening?

can print screen your PKHeX , its likely your genning the pokemon wrong

You mean the buttons like Pokepuffs, Trainer Info, Passerby, etc?

That's features specific to save file editing. You don't have access to that when using the injectionbug file as that's not a proper save file dump.

If you don't mind helping me... how would I unlock those features then? When you say save file dump, do I get one of my saves (.sav) from powersaves and drag that into pkhex instead? Or is there a way to do this without even needed a .sav from powersaves?

Thank you!

For those asking about batch injection: I put some ekx files together in one (open one in hexeditor and copy all bytes to another file) and my code.bin is doing the magic (I just modified 3 lines from SciresM code). Here is an example for you to try: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4crafmojfr30n3z/ex.zip?dl=0 I took 10 files from the "smogon br pkmn files" thread and put them together. In the zip you have a "p.ekx" and a new "code.bin". With this you can inject 10 pokemons at once (I really don't know the limit. After testing I found out you can inject between 320 and 400 pkmn, but I don't know the exact number).

I can confirm that this works! No need to rename anything. Cheers! :biggrin:

If you don't mind helping me... how would I unlock those features then? When you say save file dump, do I get one of my saves (.sav) from powersaves and drag that into pkhex instead? Or is there a way to do this without even needed a .sav from powersaves?

Thank you!

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44561-PCEdit-Full-PC-Dumping-and-Injection-for-X-Y-OR-AS

This.

My stupid ISP redirects me to a website suggestions page, is there anything I can do about that since it didn't cause the browser to crash?

Are you putting .org or .com? It is .org

Also, I reloaded the other file into PkHex and it gave me PkHex's SID and not my own. Is there any way around that?

Are you putting .org or .com? It is .org

Also, I reloaded the other file into PkHex and it gave me PkHex's SID and not my own. Is there any way around that?

Just tried it again, and it worked, I know I put .org before but still. Oh well it works so thank you.

EDIT: Also wasn't aware it was a one Pokemon at a time thing. That is mildly annoying, oh well.

hello, can I inject 3 or more pkmns??

Not at once, no. But you can inject one, change the pokemon.ekx file, inject that, wash, rinse, repeat.

Also, is there a database made yet with legit (Not legit, but tradeable and battleable on wifi) pokemon files? If so, I would love to both contribute and use it.