[SPOILER] Diancie Mystery Gift Revealed + Event - Video - Pokemon X&Y Leak

SorrowDemonica

I have just unlocked the Diancie event via Power Saves.

[video=youtube;nF8lu7R-7Tg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF8lu7R-7Tg

Watch above to see the receiving of the Mystery Gift, The Short Event Afterwards, and it in battle !

Lol I was so excited that I unlocked this that I didn't pay attention to it's level.. Unfortunately you receive it at Level 15, so probably wasn't a good idea taking it into Victory Road to try it out, lol.. Luckily Shiny Xerneas took revenge for it's fallen companion :D!

I will take it around Kalos to see if there's any events to be triggered by it.

Sorry for the poor quality video, All I have is an old digital camera to record with.

yeah, too bad the XY OT is just datel being lazy and not properly changing the Torchic wondercard's data. Just as easy to flag as an illegal 'mon as if its OT was PowerSaves (which honestly, would have been better & free advertisement).

Knowing them, they probably zeroed out all the data that torchic had, resulting in pure levelup moves.

yeah, too bad the XY OT is just datel being lazy and not properly changing the Torchic wondercard's data. Just as easy to flag as an illegal 'mon as if its OT was PowerSaves (which honestly, would have been better & free advertisement).

Knowing them, they probably zeroed out all the data that torchic had, resulting in pure levelup moves.

Well, isn't it great that it isn't exactly the same.

Wouldn't want to confuse the powersaves one with the future legit one from ninty

Actually XY is the correct OT i believe.. because it's an actual Mystery Gift, along with a Wonder Card in your Mystery Gift menu on the Pokemon X&Y start menu.

It's been "Serebii Confirmed" to not be XY.

zIxuQ.jpg

Serebii's opinion is the same as anyones else, like you and I, they have just about as much information as anyone else at this point in time.

Also what's your beef with the OT? what does it matter? regardless of the OT :) we now have Diancie. So sit back, get on your knees and bow down to the most beautiful pokemon according to the reveals from Nintendo and the ingame triggered mini event (makes Milotic yesterday's garbage).

Anyways, we all too can wait for the "official" Diancie too, but for now get to enjoy this Level 15 Diancie, regardless if it's a modified Level 10 Torchic Wonder Card.

As for if it works for Languages other than European and North America.. I'm not sure if it will work with Asian Territory Languages. The Datel Website doesn't list Japan/Asia.. only Europe and America :< but the only way to know for sure is to get one and try it out..

Go on Ebay or Amazon and search for: Power Saves 3DS.. you'll see quite a few listings on ebay and should show up on top of the amazon result list.

It looks like this:

51UKhPmuYQL._SY300_.jpg

I'm quote sure that is the location not the ID.

(plus it'll be Movie14. It's by year, not by movie number)

It's not by year... If that was the case, then why is the Victini Movie (14th Pokemon Movie) giveaway's OT: Movie14? when the movie was released in 2011?

Same goes with Shaymin's OT which is Movie11 (the 11th movie).

It's the OT, not the Location.

*facepalms* you know you're on Project Pokemon's website right xP? You have easy access to look it up... Here: http://www.projectpokemon.org/events/en-V.php

Example: Movie 2011 Victini

WC ID 032

PID Random

Games BW

Type Wi-Fi

Dates 12.03.2011-

06.12.2012-

Nickname Victini

Gender Genderless

Level 50

Nature Random

Ability Victory Star

OT Movie14

ID 12031

SID 00000

Location Wi-Fi Gift

Ribbon Wishing Ribbon

Ball Cherish Ball

Held Item Fire Gem

Moveset V-create

Fusion Flare

Fusion Bolt

Searing Bolt

This Victini was distributed to promote the pair of 14th Pokémon movies along with several other Victini merchandise and game promotions. The gender of the OT is determined by the gender of the player. The first distribution was advertised to US players, while the second distribution was advertised to UK players (Download link available below).

It's not by year... If that was the case, then why is the Victini Movie (14th Pokemon Movie) giveaway's OT: Movie14? when the movie was released in 2011?

Same goes with Shaymin's OT which is Movie11 (the 11th movie).

It's the OT, not the Location.

*facepalms* you know you're on Project Pokemon's website right xP? You have easy access to look it up... Here: http://www.projectpokemon.org/events/en-V.php

Example: Movie 2011 Victini

WC ID 032

PID Random

Games BW

Type Wi-Fi

Dates 12.03.2011-

06.12.2012-

Nickname Victini

Gender Genderless

Level 50

Nature Random

Ability Victory Star

OT Movie14

ID 12031

SID 00000

Location Wi-Fi Gift

Ribbon Wishing Ribbon

Ball Cherish Ball

Held Item Fire Gem

Moveset V-create

Fusion Flare

Fusion Bolt

Searing Bolt

This Victini was distributed to promote the pair of 14th Pokémon movies along with several other Victini merchandise and game promotions. The gender of the OT is determined by the gender of the player. The first distribution was advertised to US players, while the second distribution was advertised to UK players (Download link available below).

IMO US events named with OT named "MovieXX" was rare, as compared to "MovieXX" in ID for Japanese events, so I never really noticed!

xD

Actually, I was able to trade for Diancie. It has to be via local trade and not online/wifi/wondertrade/etc

Yea, that's because you're not connecting to Nintendo's servers. The game doesnt decided whats not tradable, its just nintendo comparing your pokemon with a list of unobtainable pokemon to make sure people are spreading hacked mons.