• Heart Gold
    • Soul Silver
    • ARE YOU CRAZY? IM GETTING BOTH!
    • None

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me a good deal of thinking, but I'm gonna have to go with Heart Gold first. I just like the version specific Pokemon it has to offer better! Eventually, I might get Soul Silver, but then again, I might just wait and see if they make a "special edition" (though they didn't for FireRed and LeafGreen *sniff!*)

• 1 month later...

Im getting Soul Silver 1st cuz lugia is my favourite pokemon but im stillg oin to get both since they are both amazing games to add to my collection i already got every pokemon game thats out as it is lol just 2 more to add to my collection i own all 15 pokemon games already

Same... but i wll mainly will get SS... why waste my money on the same thing just with

-a ho-oh cutscene

-Latios

-kyogrey

Soul Silver FTW!

FYI, HG got Latias.

I'm getting both!! Twice the pokemon, and twice the chances of catching the pokemon that only can be seen in both versions I say. *lol*

FYI, HG got Latias.

That might be true. Latias may be running around in the wild of HG and Latios roaming the wild of SS, but if you get the Enigma Crystal event download and put it into either game, you can get the other Lati to show up in Pewter City for a battle depending on which version of the game you have. *lol*

Check out this link for Latias' pokédex entry http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/380.shtml and check out the Locations box.

• 2 months later...

Ill be getting Soul Silver initially as I played Silver version before; I have it on pre-order. Ill migrate my team's eggs that Ive been breeding in Diamond over first. Then I'll get Heart Gold some time in the future for Kyogre because I guess my Kyogre that went from Sapphire to Diamond wont work for the Rayquaza. That's pretty much it. Ill try to capture as many Pokemon in Soul Silver/Heart Gold then Ill have to migrate what I cant get from those two from Diamond (if I have them in Diamond). Ive never really be into "Catching them All"; the furthest Ive gotten in 280 in Diamond and 127 in Silver. But, I am going to try to do it this time! Since everything will be going to Soul Silver, I will need to make use of two DS's.