3DS PowerSaves does not recognize Pokemon XY as well as other few games...

TokoyamiTheDark

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i dont think that its too much. i even wipe it a little bit before putting it in the adapter. the cartridge is fine the only thing that broke was the adapter.

The power saves adapter?

Well, I just got an email from a support tech in Datel, they change the region of my license key to work on my US 3DS games.

Now my Pokémon XY, Mario Kart, Resident Evil loading up codes in the powersaves

The Slayer lied to me saying that the user from Datel Design Support replied faster and i thought it was immediate but since then i got no Reply from them... :'(

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk

did I now?

Where in this thread did I say faster or immediate? -.-

Anyway I've just sent an e-mail to them regarding the "site update" I was supposedly told about. might take at least 6 hours to get their reply (For me)

After my license key was switched to US, screen stopped flickering and loaded the codes.

Only then I could do the backup.

Right now if the codes don't load first, and I do a backup, it might hang.

Anyway for all those with issues out there, please follow this.

contact directly support@codejunkies.com

Header:

Powersaves

With

-Email registered address with product

-License Key

-Region to change to

They will be dealt in priority. They need to send a new email as this is a different email addy (EU office hours).

Cheers

That's the reply I got.

E-mail them GO GO GO

Background story:

I was asking if the site with the requests are up yet, which the response I got was no.

He then gave me this info cause I told him many users have issues and yet to receive replies

After my license key was switched to US, screen stopped flickering and loaded the codes.

Only then I could do the backup.

Right now if the codes don't load first, and I do a backup, it might hang.

Anyway for all those with issues out there, please follow this.

That's the reply I got.

E-mail them GO GO GO

Background story:

I was asking if the site with the requests are up yet, which the response I got was no.

He then gave me this info cause I told him many users have issues and yet to receive replies

well this works. after buying a new powersaves i still get the problem. looks like the one their selling near my location has a key that isnt NA. i just emailed them a few mins ago. They already changed the region of my key. If you email them after a few mins try using your powersaves. i havent recieved an email from them yet but the region has already been changed. so i guess they prioritize changing the region first before replying to your mail.

well this works. after buying a new powersaves i still get the problem. looks like the one their selling near my location has a key that isnt NA. i just emailed them a few mins ago. They already changed the region of my key. If you email them after a few mins try using your powersaves. i havent recieved an email from them yet but the region has already been changed. so i guess they prioritize changing the region first before replying to your mail.

At least it works!

(I thought it was hilarious that they change it without replying, but at least they changed it aye)

It Worked For Me!!!!

It was my e-mail that had a typo... i typed my email with .comq and they corrected.

BTW, Do not accept the automatic 3DS Latest update or else no codes will work!

Cheers, and Thank You, The Slayer!!!!!

Update: I figured out that i got the infinite items to work after the update, don't know why.

It Worked For Me!!!!

It was my e-mail that had a typo... i typed my email with .comq and they corrected.

BTW, Do not accept the automatic 3DS Latest update or else no codes will work!

Cheers, and Thank You, The Slayer!!!!!

Update: I figured out that i got the infinite items to work after the update, don't know why.

Aren't your Maddarena on gbatemp? (there were clues all over, but this sealed the deal(

Anyway great to hear that :)

hi, i also fixed the region lock thing with the steps TheSLAYER pointed out, thx on that. now my issue is that after i insert the cartridge it starts updating and then after 20 seconds or so, i get a hardware error code. then i tried again and pressed the back up button and im now stucked for like 20 minutes in the reading cartridge please do not remove, is this normal? thx

hi, i also fixed the region lock thing with the steps TheSLAYER pointed out, thx on that. now my issue is that after i insert the cartridge it starts updating and then after 20 seconds or so, i get a hardware error code. then i tried again and pressed the back up button and im now stucked for like 20 minutes in the reading cartridge please do not remove, is this normal? thx

I don't have solutions for hardware error, besides cleaning your cartridges properly with a q tip and small amount of alcohol, before use. (allow it to dry first)

In my experience, if the codes don't load, don't attempt to back up.

Let the codes load first.

I don't have solutions for hardware error, besides cleaning your cartridges properly with a q tip and small amount of alcohol, before use. (allow it to dry first)

In my experience, if the codes don't load, don't attempt to back up.

Let the codes load first.

so i just pull the cartridge out? wouldnt that corrupt my save?