Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

Anyone got any idea how to make latios show up? See my first post from before at 8:50 pm on the night before last night for details on the situation of latios not showing up beside latias on the water at dragonspiral tower. I wish Drayano would get on and see this, but I guess beggars can't be choosers..... >.>

sorry but..but why doesn't Flygon get moveset and stat change like in the BB/VW version :((?

Its base stat should be 80/110/75/110/75/100 and access to Dragon Dance :((

I'm really disappointed, my Vibrava should have got DD at lvl 35, but no, WHYYYYYY?????

Just why do you change??? Now it only has Quiver Dance to boost stat, but with the low 80 spatk it really sucks T_T

I'm so sad now. Please, change again like in BB/VW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

I've been playing and run into several glitches. Playing Version 1.1 on a fresh save on a Supercard DSTWO.

1. Tornadus (and possibly the other legendaries, though I havent seen them yet) was available without any event or talking to anyone. Just chilling there on Route 6.

2. I cannot level my Togekiss beyond 46 without the game crashing. I tried levelling through battle with a trainer, wild Pokemon and with Rare Candies. Always crashed. I even tried Pokegen-ing the Togekiss up to 49 and THEN levelling, but that also crashed.

3. I've run into a few crashes from specific Pokemon using specific moves against specific Pokemon. Crashed when my Aerodactyl used Ice Fang against Skyla's Gliscor. Happened twice, once by accident, once when I tested it. Ice Fang didnt cause a crash when used against Skyla's other Pokemon, just Gliscor. I also had a crash when my Volacarona used Bug Buzz against a trainer's Espeon in Celestial Tower. That's happened twice now as well. There have been a few other crashes around Route 7, but I havent been able to pinpoint/replicate them. Crashed once right after catching a Seviper with a Quick Ball, and another time when my Masquerain used Surf against a Trainer in the tall grass.

I hope there's some sort of solution, because I've loved the romhack up to this point and would hate to have to stop playing it.

Where, I can't find it? I tried the Patches & Documentations and nothing happened.

Sorry, I thought you meant the patches, not the game.

Just search for a clean Black 2/White 2 ROM on Google and the second or third result should give you a link.

Where, I can't find it? I tried the Patches & Documentations and nothing happened.

It's not the patches that are the problem, and it's not your MAC either. Get a DS emulator that works on MAC. Also, the patches are not the game itself. The patch has to be applied to the original White 2 or Black 2 Rom (Volt White 2 patch and Blaze Black 2 patch, respectively) using the Rom-Patching program included in the download. The Rom-paching program is called xdeltaUI. It's in a subfolder within the patches folder. It won't be patchable with any other Rom-Patching program, unfortunately. Watch a video on youtube of how to patch a rom with xdeltaUI if you have to. There are tutorial for all kinds of things all over youtube. They are really useful. Just Google Search the specific details. Type something like..."xdeltaUI tutorial patch Blaze Black 2" (Or volt white 2 if thats what ur playing). Here's a good tutorial-just watch how they do it.

It's a Tutorial on how to patch Blaze Black 2 with xdeltaUI. It should work exactly the same on a MAC, just as long as your DS emulator works on MAC. Then, when you go to play it, don't choose The Black 2 Rom. Instead choose the file that was created by xdeltaUI Rom-Patcher. Here's a link to the patching tutorial(Watch in 720p HD so you can read his notes on the video. Otherwise, they are difficult to read):

Hope I helped you a little bit.

It's not the patches that are the problem, and it's not your MAC either. Get a DS emulator that works on MAC. Also, the patches are not the game itself. The patch has to be applied to the original White 2 or Black 2 Rom (Volt White 2 patch and Blaze Black 2 patch, respectively) using the Rom-Patching program included in the download. The Rom-paching program is called xdeltaUI. It's in a subfolder within the patches folder. It won't be patchable with any other Rom-Patching program, unfortunately. Watch a video on youtube of how to patch a rom with xdeltaUI if you have to. There are tutorial for all kinds of things all over youtube. They are really useful. Just Google Search the specific details. Type something like..."xdeltaUI tutorial patch Blaze Black 2" (Or volt white 2 if thats what ur playing). Here's a good tutorial-just watch how they do it.

It's a Tutorial on how to patch Blaze Black 2 with xdeltaUI. It should work exactly the same on a MAC, just as long as your DS emulator works on MAC. Then, when you go to play it, don't choose The Black 2 Rom. Instead choose the file that was created by xdeltaUI Rom-Patcher. Here's a link to the patching tutorial(Watch in 720p HD so you can read his notes on the video. Otherwise, they are difficult to read):

Hope I helped you a little bit.

The problem is, the xdelta is an exe file, so it doesn't exactly run on macs. Its impossible to patch the rom on a mac, which is the problem.

Can someone please just upload the prepatched complete Pokemon BlazeBlack and VoltWhite nds files for us Mac users? I even have parallels running on my mac and still couldn't patch using v1.0, v1.1. and am about to attempt v1.3

If I get it to work I'll upload it for other mac users but don't hold your breath : (

I need to find an Emboar to complete the Unova pokedex. Does anybody know where one is?

You can get Pignite and Emboar in the Nature Preserve. You get Emboar in Rustling Grass.

In Undella Bay, Mantyke and Mantine are colour coded like Spheal and Sealeo, but it doesn't say which specific month you get them in. I'm just wondering if this was an error, or if you can only get them at certain times of the day?

You can get Pignite and Emboar in the Nature Preserve. You get Emboar in Rustling Grass.

In Undella Bay, Mantyke and Mantine are colour coded like Spheal and Sealeo, but it doesn't say which specific month you get them in. I'm just wondering if this was an error, or if you can only get them at certain times of the day?

How do I get to the Nature Preserve if i don't have Unova Dex complete?