• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it was really Evandixon's avvie

Actually, it is a human that was inside a machine that replicated thousands of years of evolution...

i wish that the downloadable missions for the new wiiware mystery dungeon games where already in game and you didnt need to download them (this will probly be corrubted today)

Granted, but then it cost 16x as much...

I wish that my EZ Flash 3in1 worked in PSRAM mode.

Granted, but it's name was corrupted so it was http://rjcpkmn.org/ous/kd.nqeek.net. :P

I wish for a cookie that doesn't explode, isn't stolen, doesn't destroy the universe, doesn't kill me, and is edible. BEAT THAT!!!

Instead, it just makes you terribly ill...

I wish that the Acekard team would find a way to bypass the Firmware Update 1.4 for the DSi for the Acekard 2i, and have it released where I can install it sucessfully, within the next 2 weeks.

Dun really wanna corrupt that one because I hate smokers and cigarettes too but:

Granted but the people who can't resist end up dying so they have to start allowing smoking again so that they won't kill anymore people.

I wish that I could get a Plasma TV as my computer monitor :eek: lol

granted but then he malfunctions and destroys the world and everybody blames you!! :P

i wish 3d gaming already existed (virtually gaming)

Granted, but only in the U.S. Military (anything inside the military that the pubic knows about, is at least 15 years out of date)

I wish that my DSi didn't get updated to firmware 1.4 when I sent it in for repair.

Granted, but only in the U.S. Military (anything inside the military that the pubic knows about, is at least 15 years out of date)

I wish that my DSi didn't get updated to firmware 1.4 when I sent it in for repair.

Granted, But they updated it to 1.41 which is worse.

I wish that I could See a real pokemon.

Granted, but now every time Charizard uses Flamethrower, it hits a crate full of volatile and flammable materials that blows up and incinerates you and Charizard.

I wish I could buy a new, unbroken MP4/IPOD, that will never break or get lost or stolen, and it will cost no more than $20, and holds an infinite number of songs/ videos.

(Very interested to see how this will be corrupted :biggrin: )

Granted, but now every time Charizard uses Flamethrower, it hits a crate full of volatile and flammable materials that blows up and incinerates you and Charizard.

I wish I could buy a new, unbroken MP4/IPOD, that will never break or get lost or stolen, and it will cost no more than $20, and holds an infinite number of songs/ videos.

(Very interested to see how this will be corrupted :biggrin: )

Granted, But then every computer it touches dies, so you can never load it.

I wish I were a fish.