B2/W2 AR Codes

Mothra67

Slight update to the code list (the order/notes were updated.)

No new coders out there and the request thread is full of people wanting to change their Trainer's name, the view of the screen, what music is playing, etc... (long list of crap that helps no one.)

Looking for the following codes for USA White 2:

ALL SHOPS AVAILABLE ON JOIN AVENUE

Evolve trade-evolution Pokemon by in-game means

Activate Memory Link/Activate ability to catch N's Pokemon

Infinite Ruins Time Code

Seconding requests for US Version White 2 codes as follows:

* rechoose starters from Bianca

* Rename traded Pokemon (That Route 7 Gigalith isn't even nicknamed! :( )

* All Medals Obtained

* shiny charm code

* Mystery Gift (2012) Genesect

Looking for the following codes for USA White 2:

ALL SHOPS AVAILABLE ON JOIN AVENUE

Evolve trade-evolution Pokemon by in-game means

Activate Memory Link/Activate ability to catch N's Pokemon

Infinite Ruins Time Code

Seconding requests for US Version White 2 codes as follows:

* rechoose starters from Bianca

* Rename traded Pokemon (That Route 7 Gigalith isn't even nicknamed! :( )

* All Medals Obtained

* shiny charm code

* Mystery Gift (2012) Genesect

its because it belonged to N so the game wont allow you to rename it or any of N's pokemon

There is likely also some kind of firewall in place to help prevent online cheating cause versus one game freezing from bad codes the result would be the server crashing impacting millions of players. :P So, most players were already aware of this... as a matter of fact, there is a thread some where on here about not supporting cheating.

Well I only posted all of that to let you know because I wasn't sure if it was known or not. Just trying to be helpful. :3

I think the real lesson here is remove the f***'in hardcase from your DS.

Uhm...not with a 2 year old running around that likes to just pick up my things and throw them for no reason. I believe I will be leaving the hard case on my $200 system. ^_^ ~♥

No new coders out there and the request thread is full of people wanting to change their Trainer's name, the view of the screen, what music is playing, etc... (long list of crap that helps no one.)

I've already found AR codes that change the music that plays, the view of the screen, and junk like that. Why don't they just Google it or something? Those codes are out there already! >.<

Well, I have a pretty easy request (the codes are probably out there, per usual I'm just either blind or impatient...or maybe both). Anyone have codes to obtain the two events (Keldeo and Genesect, wish they'd release Meloetta already) as Mystery Gifts in both B/W2 and B/W (they both could be obtained by both sets, right?)? I've seen a couple of codes here and there that...aren't quite what I'm looking for (either for foreign distributions or outright hacked), just looking for ordinary ol' US releases for them

...I suppose there's more I could ask for, but I'll at least start with this. I might be able to stumble upon some of the other usual codes I've used if I just poke around a bit...

I'm asking for TWO SEPARATE CODES. I know the game will not permit you to rename N's Pokemon.

I want a code to rename Pokemon traded from OTHER PEOPLE, for example the man who traded you the Gigalith on Route 7.

I ALSO am very interested in a code that will PERMIT YOU TO CATCH N's POKEMON without having to Memory Link as I don't have access to Wi-Fi.

Thanks in advance!

It actually is possible to nickname N's Pokémon in-game, you just need to have to the same OT/TID/SID. Same thing for in-game traded Pokémon.

Finally, you don't need access to the wifi to use the memory link.

Is there a code to make only pokemon appear in hidden grottos? im really sick of getting mulch and greatballs

If your Black/White level for your Entralink is high enough, you can use the Pass Powers to raise the chances of finding Pokémon in Hidden Grottoes.

If your Black/White level for your Entralink is high enough, you can use the Pass Powers to raise the chances of finding Pokémon in Hidden Grottoes.

which one? hidden grotto power only increases the chance of hidden grottos regenerating, not that they'll increase the chance of a pokemon being there

Here are the codes that I have tested and can confirm are working on the UK version of Pokemon White2. All Unlock codes activate using L+R. All codes from CodeJunkies

All Berries x900

94000130 fcff0000

b2000024 00000000

d5000000 03e70095

c0000000 0000003f

d6000000 000195b8

d4000000 00000001

d2000000 00000000

What's the Black 2 version of this code? (At least the US and UK versions of the game use the same codes)

Also I noticed it asked for a couple of times previously, is there a code for modifying IVs or natures of wild Pokémon? (For those of us without the skill and/or patience to bother with the RNG)

What's the Black 2 version of this code? (At least the US and UK versions of the game use the same codes)

Also I noticed it asked for a couple of times previously, is there a code for modifying IVs or natures of wild Pokémon? (For those of us without the skill and/or patience to bother with the RNG)

Here you go. L+R to activate it

94000130 fcff0000

b2000024 00000000

d5000000 03e70095

c0000000 0000003f

d6000000 000195b8

d4000000 00000001

d2000000 00000000

I would like to request a code that disables music through the whole game.

For example: the towns, every battle (including the PWT, Vs. Recorder, Elite Four), the game intro, everything.

I previously requested this on another site but they closed the topic and then the site was breached probably by the same person who was banned not too long ago.

Thank-you! Not enough people are saying this outloud.

Somebody must have hacked a code that muted us.

Nature is its own hex in Gen V; it is no longer dependent on PID.

Interesting... I thought I read (or misread probably) that some (but not all) Pokemon's Natures are Gender matched (i.e Poke 'A' must be 'Female' to have a 'Timid' Nature). I might be confusing 'Nature' with 'Characteristic' tho. I'll leave that to the people that actually know about those things as my ADD still hinders my ability to get past the learning curve before something shiny (double entendre only partially intended) appears.

hidden hollow pokes/items always regenerate 100% of the time every step you take:

white-

52181EC4 FC40F683

12181EA6 000046C0

12181ECA 000046C0

D2000000 00000000

black-

52181EA4 FC50F683

12181E86 000046C0

12181EAA 000046C0

D2000000 00000000

all 20 generate at once, i checked. so this handles everything.

hey bond can you make/find the same code for the us version?

thx in advance

For cinematic purposes, I'd fancy a code for US Black 2 that disables the Replay Battle Music (think: VS Recorder) just like the one for BW1. I already have the No Low HP Music code, though. Or if there could be a way to modify the opponent trainer's sprite for replays (i.e. Hilbert, Hilda, Nate, or Rosa with or without Wonder Launcher).

Edited by Lorenzo The Comic

This is hardly my first rodeo, as the saying goes...As it happens I am *NOT* "new" to the world of Pokemon, having played since 1998. Many posters on here might only have just been born then!

I had operated under the incorrect assumption that coders could produce in some fashion a "trigger-evolution" mechanism for trade-evolution Pokemon in the manner of the Evolution Stone glitch from Gen I OR the "evolve-it-yourself" GTS hiccup from Platinum. I apologize for overestimating others' skills and I've no need of condescension, thank you.

Cheers for any help with codes that may ACTUALLY become available, such as the Infinite Ruins Time code, the Re-accept Starters code, * Rename traded Pokemon, Mystery Gift Genesect, etc.