B2/W2 AR Codes

Mothra67

• 1 month later...

I have checked almost all the forums here and there for this code but I have only found unanswered questions. If anyone is still here....
Is there a code for Pokemon White 2 for moves to Never Miss? (I am not talking about the ability NoGuard, bcs then I cannot use other abilities like Magic Bounce, Drizle etc.)
Thank you very much and I am so sorry for asking after so many years

• 3 weeks later...

request: are there any codes that allow you to use wonder launcher items in regular battles?

eg. x attack 3, x defense 6 etc.

normally you can only use the standard battle items in the game but i want to try and beat the game with just op items

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2013 at 10:45 PM, Kaphotics said:

"battle background mod codes" have been out there for some time. however, you can't get iris' background without editing your ROM

On this topic, I see that in the video you posted with the codes for the battle backgrounds the opposing trainer sprite was Blue. I was wondering if there was an AR code that allows you to change the opponents sprite for a battle recorded on VS. Recorder like in the video: 

I know that KazoWar posted a code that changes the music and trainer sprite for WiFi and Random Matchup Battles, but those codes doesn't work for VS. Recorder battles: 

(I know that the generation 5 scene is generally considered dead, but I would really appreciate a response, thanks for your help)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi.

Can you find a code here that can allow you to use banned Legendary Pokémon in PWT and Battle Subway?

Because these games...

Examples:

Pokémon Platinum: No Banned Legendary Pokémons in Battle Tower

120F05BE 00000000
C0000000 00000009
020F05C0 00000000
DC000000 00000004
D2000000 00000000

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver: Remove Banned Legendary Pokémons in Battle Frontier

92072702 0000D102
12072702 0000E002
D2000000 00000000

Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Use Legendaries in the Battle Royale & Battle Tree

00160A08 E3A00000

They have their respective codes for those game modes in the competitive one that with that it can already use the Legendary Pokémon, but in White 2 and Black 2 they don't have it...

I need your help to find this one code, please, is very important!

Edited by Ricardo Ramirez

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Regarding White 2 and maybe some more ROMS: If possible, can I pay someone to create certain codes for me? I know it seems silly, but I really wanna!
I am sorry if I offended anyone or the specific site itself. If I did, please remove my comment. Happy new year (shortly XD)

• 5 months later...