Games: PokéWalker for Pokémon HGSS

NewsBot

It's probably just like the daycare center in regards to that.

I hope not. In a regional Pokémon Tournament, a 14 year old kid won. When asked what would be a better improvement to the games, he replied that it would be better to use the Poketch (in this case Pokegear) to message you whether or not to give it the move and which one to replace. I read this in game informer, and maybe they will use this in this new app. What do you think?

Keep in mind the Pokemon Pikachu and Pokemon Pikachu 2 GS both made it outside of Japan. You know, the tomogatchi type pedometer Pikachu things.

Here's some info on the second version, if you didn't know about it.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Pikachu_2

The second one had an IR port that you could use to send your built up "watts" (steps) as a Mystery Gift to Gold, Silver, or Crystal (if you had a GBC with the IR port).

So since that one made it out of Japan, maybe this one will too.

Fitness?... :\

Going outside to run is better than staying at home training a pokemon...

This is a pretty cool thing. It supports fitness, and at the same time supports video games. It's a win win for kids (and obese people). Then again, they could just shake it, which would ruin the point of this pedometer.

My friends once had a pedometer, they opened it and used the trigger to get the number up :rolleyes: