Discuss your GTS Activities

Neo

That is pretty amazing to get the same pokemon back after all this time. I usually keep a copy of event of my main teams whenever I play a pokemon game. I picked turtwig too my first diamond play through. He destroyed everything with ease for a while.

right now I'm sifting through the piles of fake daisuki club pokemon out there in hopes of snagging the one in a million legit one. Its a long shot but I haven't been able to get one through regular trading so I'll keep at it for a while. Maybe some one made copies of theirs and is feeling generous :)

i obtained a spiritomb for a weedle but the spiritomb was caught from cynthia by cheating but i liked it because it is super strong ^^

*edit* i just had to tell this to everyone. today i offered up 2 mewtwos on the GTS (one i traded for a dialga which lead to manaphy) well i put them up and my reward was a legit Manaphy from Pokemon Rangers and the other was a Darkrai an alamos darkrai ^^ i am so happy and the other day i dunno if the person cheated it or not but i found a TRU regigigas for a weedle yes a weedle ?.? lol dunno if it is cheated or legit but i was able to do the regis event in platinum so i am SUPER HAPPY AND SUPER LUCKY YAHOOO sorry bout the caps just really happy ^^

Edited by roflskippy
FTW

I've been using GTS as a means of recieving places from around the world on my map. Yay for Shiny Metagross in exchange for Bidoof! (I just had to mention it. I love those Metagross so much...so if you recieve one from a Michigan Okami, that'd be me! XDDD)

Anyways, I recieved a totally hacked Shiny Palkia on GTS through my Diamond a while back...wasn't a very legal hack, either...I believe it came from Victory Road? It was still awesome, and used to be my strongest pokemon until I learned how to make legitimatized (I meant legalized, whoops!) hacks :P

Actually, I heard that breeding a foreign pokemon with another makes the chances of breeding a shiny pokemon a LOT higher. I've been testing it out. :)

I think those of you who don't like the wacky results in GTS should just deposit pokemon more often instead of searching for them. Especially now with the email function in Platinum, it's a lot simpler and less frustrating.

I just recently completed my National Dex on Platinum by trading for all of the pokemon I had seen but not caught (I have like... 7 boxes full.... that took a while).

It's incredible how many cheat pokèmon you can encounter in the GTS. And really ugly ones too, weird things like shiny Rhyperior perfect IVs with a Hometown Ruby or Probopass shiny level 1. It' really incredible, and GTS is still thought to be the best anti-cheat station. Hard to say.

GTS is hacker central but overall I guess this is better than if Nintendo was too strict. The whole point of it is so people can trade worldwide and unless they are really terrible hacks, I doubt a lot of people who get them would know one way or the other since a lot don't know anything about pokesav or hack checking.

• 2 weeks later...

I understand that People know about using hacks with GTS. If i put one up, it's a real looking MEWTWO from FR/LG. It's not real, obviously, i made it with Pokesav. If you have a mewtwo that's from the trainer Arq2k9 with a tid of 6969, that's mine. ^.^ i put them out for common pokemon i don't feel like catching.

Recently I got 2 distant Land Lugias from GTS. Both are legit and Beautiful.

I've been putting up hatched level 1 Beldum for certain pokemon...I just got a Beedrill and a Parasect so I can breed them to get their previous forms (I created a pretty awesome lvl 1 Weedle...great stats) and I'm working on getting a Drowzee now so I can raise it to be a Hypno.

All in preparation to continue legitly completing my pokedex ;)