Pokémon Black & White Deluxe [v1 released]

Oxnite

6) Burgh - After the initial shock of the Trio, and then the SECOND SPOILERS GYM LEADER, Burgh was a nice change of pace. You know what you were getting with him, as far as typing was concerned. My Woobat and Pignite (at the time, both of which have evolved) took it without much difficulty

5) 2nd Gym Leader (or 4th, if we are being technical) - Lombre definitely helped here.

4) Elesa (?) - Electric. Surprisingly, she was not as difficult as she was in the Vanilla version.

3) Cilan and Friends - It was a shock at first getting used to a triple battle style of gym, but it was not too bad.

2) Clay - He was pretty nasty, but nothing I couldn't handle

1) Winona - I really, really liked your idea of giving them Smogon (I think, did you use it?) teams including items. A Yache Berry on Altaria? A Flame Orb on Swellow with Facade. All effective. Tropius and Skarmory weren't too difficult, but it was very good overall. Can't wait for the rest of the gym leaders

With Burgh at 6th place, I really don't agree. It was easy for you because you had a Fire/fighting type, a great counter for bug type pokemon with a rock type-move

Edited by TheKrosver97

I have a question to all of you, lol.

A

creates amazing YouTube videos with each of the Gym Leaders of Pokémon White Deluxe.

However, it seems that he didn't update his Pokémon White Deluxe version to 0.6 because he battles Winona with her old team and several other bugs (her name is still Skyla - it was like that even in version 0.5, which might be weird to know, lol).

Does any of you have a YouTube account? You should

to download the newest beta version 0.6 and to reupload the REAL battle, lol! It's too easy with her old back-up team!

Also, I have another request: somebody commented that Winona has bad English (which actually isn't true because in beta 0.6, Winona's text closely resembles her R/S/E text, lol). However, if you find text that has been changed, and you notice a spelling or grammatical error in it, please tell me because my mother language is NOT English!

I thought for hacks and such they still had one, so you could use cheats and what not.

I think you can still use the (original) Pokémon White cheats in Pokémon White Deluxe. But only if you really want to use cheats... Because the purpose of a beta is to play the game without cheats to see if everything can be finished, done and beaten with the available resources. :/

Thanks very much for adding the patch programing stuff in .6 beta now I can finally play and check it out :)

No problem! Would you like to let me know what you think of the game? I would really appreciate it.

Still not goen into the mountain yet, spreading out this play. Not to be rude I hope, but can you tease as to some of the things we might expect in 0.7? Te game looks and feeels great so far :)

Thanks a lot for the compliments, Robbie. Well, it's better to delay your Twist Mountain adventure because there's nothing to do in the beta afterwards.

0.7 will of course have the next gym included. It will still be an Ice-type Gym.

In the beta, you can also play through Route 8 and Moor of Icirrus, and find some cool trainers and items there. Also, the Pokémon you can find in the puddles change drastically each season. In spring, enjoy the view of tiny and young tadpoles swimming around, while in summer, swans and frogs can be found on the water surfaces. During autumn, the swans have fluttered off to warmer areas and the amount of frogs is slowly diminishing, too. However, when wintertime starts, you can start looking for ice Pokémon in the water and also search for a cool water-Pokémon that's more easily found during winter!

After you have beaten the 7th Gym, you can visit Dragonspiral Tower and meet up with some cool new Dragon-type Pokémon. After that, you return to the (basement of) Relic Castle and have some chit-chat with several Gym Leaders in Nacrene City, including our good old friend Brock!

I have no time to work on it the coming two weeks, I'm afraid.. A new beta will probably be released at the end of November, or maybe later.

I've got much trouble with defeating burgh, but just got a great idea. In route 4 you can get Scraggy right? Well, that is actually a great counter for power gem! Now I'll just have to find it and train it.

Actually, if I recall correctly.. You can not find Scraggy on Route 4 in this game. However, it can be found at the Desert Resort.

I will add Scraggy to Route 4 in the next beta, though. In the next beta, some areas will be updated because I think more people would like to catch Scraggy, Phanpy etc. early instead of Burmy. Sorry for the inconvenience.

However, you can still think about catching:

- Gligar, who learns Acrobatics at level 27

- Trapinch or Drilbur, who are both resistant to Power Gem

Actually, if I recall correctly.. You can not find Scraggy on Route 4 in this game. However, it can be found at the Desert Resort.

I will add Scraggy to Route 4 in the next beta, though. In the next beta, some areas will be updated because I think more people would like to catch Scraggy, Phanpy etc. early instead of Burmy. Sorry for the inconvenience.

However, you can still think about catching:

- Gligar, who learns Acrobatics at level 27

- Trapinch or Drilbur, who are both resistant to Power Gem

Ow, then I think i'm going to use the GTS negotiations to find the right pokemon.

I'm not going to to choose Gligar, Trapinch, Drilbur, or something like that, because I already have a ground type (Marshtomp).

Ow, then I think i'm going to use the GTS negotiations to find the right pokemon.

I'm not going to to choose Gligar, Trapinch, Drilbur, or something like that, because I already have a ground type (Marshtomp).

Sure! I think it would be great if you'd search for a Scraggy to keep it ''fair'' (because it will be available in newer betas) so I can keep your progress as a measure, but of course it's your own choice. =)

That sounds pretty good Oxnite, I do like the idea of finding new Pokemon in Iccirus.

Nice to hear! I'll really try to release a newer beta soon.

hey has anyone got some advice for me, im at some cave at the moment and im currently working my way through defeating the team plasma there. all their pokemon are around level 48 and they each have 3, and the levels of my team are 45, 43, 42, 41, 41, 39 and im having some trouble with them. is there somewhere i can train so that everyone is around level 45?

thanks

hey has anyone got some advice for me, im at some cave at the moment and im currently working my way through defeating the team plasma there. all their pokemon are around level 48 and they each have 3, and the levels of my team are 45, 43, 42, 41, 41, 39 and im having some trouble with them. is there somewhere i can train so that everyone is around level 45?

thanks

I think you are currently at Chargestone Cave, is that right?

Now that you have obtained HM Surf, did you already go to Route 17 and 18? They can be found by Surfing at Route 1.

There are also many other Trainers to beat at Route 3, Wellspring Cave and Mistralton Cave - just search around Unova for water surfaces!

So far this hack is turning out very well for you, great job at putting a decent variety of Pokemon before you reach the first gym (which is where I am), leveling is tough; but you can definetly get a decent team before the gym battle; Dream yard nice surprise change there.

I picked up Tepig as my starter accidentily and it was a girl, so I kept it :P

10/10 so far, the gym trainers we're bad at all that to add a nice bit of shock to me and my friend who was over visiting when I got there; but hopefully I can get past the gym see what else you have in store.

Bugs: None atm

• 2 weeks later...

I had a quick look back at the first page for no real reason and remembered the person who said Mew was the best for some reason you had. I wonder if you're still going with it, and what you're going to be doing...

I've been really busy with school but managed to finish up to the end of this beta. I didn't notice anything weird. When winter break comes then I'll be on more often...probably.