Pokémon Black & White Deluxe [v1 released]

Oxnite

Lol, what actually is ''vanilla''? I heard more people talk about it. Is it a hack or just another reference for the normal (unhacked) games?

Anyway yes, I think I will indeed lower Brock's Pokémon's levels by one, because I tested with Servine + Marshtomp, that's why I made his Pokémon's levels so high..

So imagine that his levels are all 1 lower. It will be easier to defeat him, then - do you think it will be better that way, regarding the upcoming Trainers in Pinwheel Forest?

Thanks a lot for this feedback! I'm very sorry to disappoint you, but the next patch will probably be out somewhere in February. I hope you can still find something to do in the game. However, I assure you that the next patch has the complete storyline finished, which means you can enter Route 10 and catch Pokémon / battle Trainers there, you can battle (and defeat!) the Opelucid Gym Leader and, last but not least, enter the Victory Road and beat the Elite Four! I think that's something to look forward to!

About your Pokémon team; how did you evolve your Kingdra and Porygon-Z - or are you maybe playing since the first-ever patch? Because in this game, the Dragon Scale and Dubious Disc can't be found before the Icirrus Gym (which I did to maintain the difficulty).

The Horsea I caught came with the Dragon Scale. As for the Dubious Disc, I traded it over. I wasn't sure if maybe you moved the items around or not, and I assumed you'd let us be able to get almost all of the pokemon by the time we reach E4, including Porygon-Z. I didn't feel like searching all over to see if you did change some items around or not, so I just traded it over. Sorry :S

The Horsea I caught came with the Dragon Scale. As for the Dubious Disc, I traded it over. I wasn't sure if maybe you moved the items around or not, and I assumed you'd let us be able to get almost all of the pokemon by the time we reach E4, including Porygon-Z. I didn't feel like searching all over to see if you did change some items around or not, so I just traded it over. Sorry :S

Not a problem at all! Just wanted to know.

1. Vanilla means original, untouched, yeah.
  2. I beat brock last night, I figured, the shop sells X Specials and such, so I just used a few and a X speed, and just absorbed everything to KO. I liked having to actually use the items though.
  3. As for Pinwheel forest trainers, they were REALLY easy for me, so I don't think thats a big deal.
  4. I also beat Burgh first try, pretty straightforward easy gym.
  5. Right now I'm going around Nimbasa to train, since I'm sure Elesa will be a pain, so I'll probably grind til late 30's/early 40's. Everything would be evolved by then.

• Nimbasa

Team:

• Grovyle lv 31
  • Swellow lv 34
  • Numel lv 29
  • Luxio lv 27
  • Poliwrath lv 30

Hoping I get a good fighting TM soon lol, Poliwrath feels empty.

[*]As for Pinwheel forest trainers, they were REALLY easy for me, so I don't think thats a big deal.

[*]I also beat Burgh first try, pretty straightforward easy gym.

Especially these two lines made me think that it's better to lower Brock's levels. I'll probably do so!

I have one question though; could you please check which Fossils you obtain in the Relic Castle, the first time you visit it? Thanks!

GOnna give it a proper shot today, I reckon my team is under-levelled compared to Cheren, so may have to grind for a bit. Any things you need checked Oxnite with this release?

Not really! I was able to check everything myself this time. Nonetheless it would be cool if you'd give me some feedback on your challenges and adventures!

The Anime is based off the games, so Ash is based off Red. red was the original, and is in actual games, so it makes sense to have Red return, rather than ash just pop in out of nowhere.

though a final Red + blue battle would be sick. Though I'm hyped to see if the elite 4 is changed any, I'd like to see old Elite 4 Members return, but I'll just have to wait and see.

I actually didn't take the Pokémon's EV-points into account.. So can you actually EV-train in this game or does it take ages? Which Route(s) do you specifically like to train for Attack EV's?

I've planned to create several ''EV-training'' locations on post-E4-Routes, for example somewhere between Route 11 to Route 15.

A nice location to train for HP, a cool location to train Attack EV's, and so on.. I'm not going to spoil them, though, I just want people to find out.

Sorry for the late reply, school and all...

Well, when I find a (wild) Pokémon I look up what EVs it gives and fight it if it gives the ones I want. But I find it pretty time consuming and tedious, so I'm probably going to give it up. (I don't know how people can EV train.) There's no specific routes I train in, I just train wherever I am, really.

In summary, EV training is boring and I can't continue. (I also can't comprehend why people EV train.)

As for my progress, I'm working my way through to Opelucid City.

The fossils are the Dome and Helix, sir. So far nothing left to say, just started playing again now.

Thank you very much! These are the correct fossils to be found.

Sorry for the late reply, school and all...

Well, when I find a (wild) Pokémon I look up what EVs it gives and fight it if it gives the ones I want. But I find it pretty time consuming and tedious, so I'm probably going to give it up. (I don't know how people can EV train.) There's no specific routes I train in, I just train wherever I am, really.

In summary, EV training is boring and I can't continue. (I also can't comprehend why people EV train.)

As for my progress, I'm working my way through to Opelucid City.

Well, for example in Pokémon D/P/P, I remember it was very easy to EV-train in the HP Stat because Route 201 held many, many Bidoof - which give out 1 HP EV-point everytime you defeat one. However, while holding a Power Weight, you obtain 5 HP EV-Points each time; in combination with PokéRus, it means that you obtain about 10 HP EV-Points everytime you defeat a single Bidoof! If you need 250 EV-points, that means you only have to defeat 25 Bidoof - not THAT much.

However, there's not such a Route in Pokémon Black & White (Deluxe), that's why I said I'll try to add certain ''EV-Training'' Routes post-E4. I think that's cool for some people who might want/need it.

Anyway, I would love to hear some more feedback!

maybe have red and blue as the champions and double batte for the championship that would be cool.

No. They are not the Champion(s) in this game. It's not even possible to script a ''Double Battle'' Champion battle, so it will be a single battle anyway. I already have the Champion + E4 Members ready.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this hack its so much better than vanilla. I've tried to get it working on my R4i-SDHC but cant seem to always comes up with this message in a box... disk errcode=-81 Please reset system. Anyone know how I could get it to work? Otherwise I'll just have to play on my lappy which I find a bit cumbersome. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey everyone, really enjoying this hack, haven't played one like this before :D Though I was wondering, how do I use The AR Cheats on my R4 for this game. I edited my own code list and used the European game code instead of the English one and still the codes do not work, anyone know how to get them to work?