Site: New Design

NewsBot

Uh-huh Uh-huh I like it.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Oh, and is the login still there? Ya know. On the home page?

We never had a login on the home page. There is only a login in the forums. The wiki uses the login from the forums.

Nice design, The Fallen. Very well done, and relevant to the craze that is going on. What I am afraid of is that the release date for Heart Gold and Soul Silver is so far off that this design will be discarded as the new movie comes, which is sooner than the games. Of course it is not my place to question, just accept and appreciate.

I don't like how the side bars are down in the middle. Everything else looks fine, though =)

What browser are you using?

It's good also will the Pokesav program will be put back up as well as the info for Pokemod also the rest of the new designs are good much more looking well organized

That is in the SAV sections of editing and research.

A few of the graphics are a bit rough-edged

I agree, the sharp corners and sudden cut in color from gray to blue is a bit odd to look at. No offense to The Fallen, of course. I think I might be the only wallflower that liked the previous design better (although I do like the new colors).

Also, I never did understand the significance of the Dragonite's association with site changes.

I really like the design, however the Lugia and Ho-Oh renders you have up top are pretty bad stock cuts/ Renders. The Ho-oh is passable but the Lugia is pretty terrible. Is there a chance you could fix this?

Planetrenders.net or Photobucket > Stock photo's might have a few better ones.

I really like the design, however the Lugia and Ho-Oh renders you have up top are pretty bad stock cuts/ Renders. The Ho-oh is passable but the Lugia is pretty terrible. Is there a chance you could fix this?

Planetrenders.net or Photobucket > Stock photo's might have a few better ones.

We will definitely be looking into fixing that, however we are trying to prioritize content over design atm, so it may be a few days before we have time to fix that. If there are specific renders you want to see up there, just post them here.

Well Gator, I sorta agree. There were parts from the old interface I liked, and parts of the new one that I like. For instance, the big image on the top that said, HOME, WIKI, FORUMS, and CHAT was very useful and easy to see. Now its just too small. And something I don't really like is the three starters. Half of Cyndaquil's nose is cut off by Chikorita. They could use some spacing. As somebody else said, the renders for Ho-oh and Lugia are not very good, and the edges are just plain corners. The topics being separated by lines don't do much for the eyes since the last thing you see is DISCUSS and READ FULL ARTICLE in links, the one before it has the topic in a link so they look like they are both in the same topic, until you realize the line. Other than that, I like the colors and I like what its trying to resemble. Good job The Fallen.