Gym Leaders Should Be More Tough!

wraith89

I doubt Nintendo would even want the game to be too hard. Remember, this is a kids game. Nintendo wants it to be moderate, and the Pokémon that the leaders own are moderate enough. Why change it when there's Wi-Fi connectivity to connect with other competitive battlers and challenge them? Well I do like the Pokémon you're putting for Lance, but I think 3 Dragonite was cool.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... reducing would help, I think.

If it did increase, though, then Red would need stronger Poke. He's supposed to be a lot harder than Blue, right?

Not by a lot... I would say they're more or less equal to each other... it's just that one of them hacked his way through via Action Replay (Blue was no good either... he had a hax level 16 Raticate in the beginning xD).

I'm thinking about that, but no T-tar for now... T-tar's a pseudolegendary, and pseudolegendaries are usually reserved for the champion. Karen's lineup is confusing... I don't know what to do with it.

i know i never understood why vileplume was in there

Me neither... most likely a filler.

Hoenn's E4 was even worse... have you checked out Phoebe's and Glacia's rosters? That's what I call NO variety!

hoenn overall had a useless league i used just a kyogre lv65 and killed them all:D the first league was great and i love cynthias team

hoenn overall had a useless league i used just a kyogre lv65 and killed them all:D the first league was great and i love cynthias team

You actually use the uber to take down the league? -__-

I play without any ubers... in Emerald though just catch that level 70 Rayquaza and watch him wreak havoc! :D

You actually use the uber to take down the league? -__-

I play without any ubers... in Emerald though just catch that level 70 Rayquaza and watch him wreak havoc! :D

this was after beating them several times i dont generally use them either but i got bored and wanted to see chould i beat them with just 1 poke also while were on hoenn in sapphire the last gym was incredible stupid you just got kyogre he can learn thunder and drizzle whould mean it never misses:eek:where is the logic?

The logic that's missing here is the AWE factor. Seriously, you send out a legendary against a n00b in Route 102 let's say... and yet they still battle you as if nothing's happened. Shameful...

LOL but if they had to do something like that it whould be like, enemy send out zizagoon you send out kyogre holly shit!says enemy soils himself and runs home crying(though he doesnt have a house he stands there for eternity)

LOL but if they had to do something like that it whould be like, enemy send out zizagoon you send out kyogre holly $h!X!says enemy soils himself and runs home crying(though he doesnt have a house he stands there for eternity)

I'd advise you to watch your language, mate.

Any other advice?

Any other advice?

sorry didnt mean to offend thats what i think he whould do.more advice regarding the gyms/E4

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Any other advice?

sorry didnt mean to offend thats what i think he whould do.more advice regarding the gyms/E4?what of sabrina and a slowking?

The last Gym Leader with Lv. 90's? Oh, geez, that's gonna be hard for me. :eek:
Don't worry, not 90s :D

I'll leave it there... but I'll think about reducing the levels... although we're talking about Blue here :)

Yeah... reducing would help, I think.

If it did increase, though, then Red would need stronger Poke. He's supposed to be a lot harder than Blue, right?

You guys are scared of 90's? I could beat those with a level 60...