B/W - Level Up Moveset Expansion

yeah after i see on my flash disk (i was dowload on 2010 but i not used it..), yeah is just work fine one trainer BWTE (so my opinion is wrong but script is important ...), yeah for moveset is working, but i wondering is change value on header or not x_x yeah is working so i apply it on my mod (yeah i not test because i have a test on college D: yeah ...)

EDIT2: YES, is working thank you drayano, kairi :) yeah is done to expand without glitch but i just wondering how that tools work? yeah thank you very much :)

Edited by Andibad

Yeah, you need to extract the narc's files because it's easier, more organized and so it works for me. You can extract with NDS Editor made by Kazo too.

I know it takes longer but is safer, that's how you should look for data on what they want.

Okay, so instead of hex editing a/0/2/1.narc as a whole, it works to expand level-up moves so long as you use kiwi.ds to extract the narc's files and edit those individually, right? Then you just have to use kiwi.ds again to re-pack the files into 1.narc, etc., right? Just making sure I understand what you're saying.

Okay, so instead of hex editing a/0/2/1.narc as a whole, it works to expand level-up moves so long as you use kiwi.ds to extract the narc's files and edit those individually, right? Then you just have to use kiwi.ds again to re-pack the files into 1.narc, etc., right? Just making sure I understand what you're saying.

Yes you can used this method, and since is change narc header byte so this another solution, and using alpha narc is working too...

kiwi.ds sometimes not working to create narc file / sdat file. so is not always safer...

kiwi.ds / DS editor is not kazo tools....

• 2 months later...