Heart Gold & Soul Silver - Good Names?

Fallen

You're not getting me. There is no data fr Crystal in a sav structure for DPPT, and there has not been a third game for the Red and Green remakes Fire Red and Leaf Green. And you screwed up the pattern. It goes like Red Blue (Green in Japan) Yellow, Gold Silver Crystal, Ruby Sapphire Emerald, Fire Red Leaf Green, Diamond Pearl Platinum.

And what I don't get is why they decided to go with these names. Heart has nothing to do with gold and soul has nothing to do with silver. What is up with that?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about "Heart Gold" so much, but "Soul Silver" definitely sounds cool. In reality, however, the names don't really matter because I' going to eat these up like a fat kid would eat up a big mac.

Now that I'm thinking more about it, I think I would have liked the names better as "Silver Soul" and "Golden Heart" just a thought. They're nice and pretty as is, but that just sounds more 'courageous' and 'Champion-like" in my mind.

• 1 month later...

I couldn't really care about the current names. They are official, its not like I could change them even if I didn't like them. I admit though, Soul Silver does roll of the tongue better than Heart Gold.

The one thing I'll never understand though, why were all the hacks Dusk Gold and Dawn Silver? Ho-Oh was the fire type phoenix, the rising sun, and embodiment of life, while Lugia was the psychic ryujin, the setting sun, and embodiment of death. It really should have been Dawn Gold and Dusk Silver. lol