Breaking News: Gold & Silver Remakes Confirmed!

fenzo666

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heart Gold & Soul Silver will DEFINITELY not have any DSi exclusives. It would be pointless, and there are still a lot of people who still have the DSlite (like me).

They may do somethin' like that so that people will want to buy a DSi, Lax?

Munch Bro Squintin': Yeah, dat makes cents, Squint?

Munch Bro Alert: Yes it does, but I understand that there are still many people without a DSi... This may be the reason they add things exclusive to the DSi actually, Hey?

The Snore: *Snore*... *Snore*... *Snore*... You guys said everyting before me, Snore!?

Yeah, now I believe it's not permanent, which is fine. All I want is a remake, and that twinleaf town looked promising.

If it only works with the starter and if they never evolve, I have no problem never evolving my future Cyndaquil :creep: I assume many people would do this and probably just breed another one for in game use.

If it only works with the starter and if they never evolve, I have no problem never evolving my future Cyndaquil :creep: I assume many people would do this and probably just breed another one for in game use.

maybe itll be not just your starter but like your first pokemon in your party!:kikkoman::grog::bidoof::bidoof:

I think it's not permanent. I don't believe Gamefreak would deprive us of evolving our starter to make it follow you.

Pokemon yellow deprived plenty :3 I spammed away at my A button to evolve that damn Pikachu ;_ ;

But I get what you mean, basically everyone running around with Lv.100 starters following them for enjoyment...

Pokemon yellow deprived plenty :3 I spammed away at my A button to evolve that damn Pikachu ;_ ;

But I get what you mean, basically everyone running around with Lv.100 starters following them for enjoyment...

That would be totally awesome, better than anything else in Pokemon these last 8 years.>.> And Pokemon Pikachu was great.=3 You had your cute little buddy following you around, and really who wants anything as adorable as Chikorita to evolve into a fat lump.xD

That would be totally awesome, better than anything else in Pokemon these last 8 years.>.> And Pokemon Pikachu was great.=3 You had your cute little buddy following you around, and really who wants anything as adorable as Chikorita to evolve into a fat lump.xD

Use them as replacements for bikes.... :P lol....

your right cute chicorita compared to dinosaur meganium:eek::bidoof:

xD Yeah, try that with Typhlosion, I don't think that'll be pretty lookin'. ; ]

:bidoof::bidoof:wat if you were standing next to someone with typhloshion next to you and the person went on fire!:bidoof::bidoof: