Breaking News: Gold & Silver Remakes Confirmed!

fenzo666

Wonder if the Poketech will be integrated in the games.:confused:

Also if the Phone will come back, I miss calling characters In-Game.:(

Haha, I loved playing with the phone xD I know the Pokegear was just the start of the whole Pokenav and Poketch, but they need to bring the phone function back. It was so fun.

Plus I loved how your mom saved money for you. And by calling her on the phone you could tell her to stop/start saving with out actually having to see her.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if the Poketech will be integrated in the games.:confused:

Also if the Phone will come back, I miss calling characters In-Game.:(

I think that there will a exclusive feature for the mic. like calling someone of your wifi friends that you have registered.

They also changed the whole story line. In America, the movie was about how fighting is wrong, but in Japan it was over Religion. Mewtwo was mad/upset because he wasn't created by God. Big difference there.

Thanks for the up-date i really appreciate it!

@Kuro: You make me happy XDD

Maaaaaan... I trolled the SB forums an they were practically spooging themselves. It was SAAAAAAAD. Oh, Serebii... so full of hypocritical douchebags...

Though I know that everyone here pretty much knows Serebii and pretty much everyone else yoinked the news off of us anyway V_V;; Man even Serebii/Joe himself did a 180 and spooges on the front page. YOUR APOLOGIES ARE NOT EXCEPTED, WE SHALL RUB IT IN YOUR FACE.

Yeah, America does like to rape the fandom here D:

@Mewtwo Ex: Again American "Game Freak" = LAAAAAAZY bastards >C

@Kuro: You make me happy XDD

Maaaaaan... I trolled the SB forums an they were practically spooging themselves. It was SAAAAAAAD. Oh, Serebii... so full of hypocritical douchebags...

Though I know that everyone here pretty much knows Serebii and pretty much everyone else yoinked the news off of us anyway V_V;; Man even Serebii/Joe himself did a 180 and spooges on the front page. YOUR APOLOGIES ARE NOT EXCEPTED, WE SHALL RUB IT IN YOUR FACE.

Yeah, America does like to rape the fandom here D:

@Mewtwo Ex: Again American "Game Freak" = LAAAAAAZY bastards >C

I like this Girl :D:D:D

FLOOTENKERP, Mewtwo Ex. Now you see why I hate how they mess with translations. xD Pokemon may be aimed at kids, but in Japan adults enjoy animation and video games as well. So even though it is aimed at kids, there are also things for adults as well. Plus, kids in Japan are just more mature then the ones here in America. Here they have to make EVERYTHING so watered down and have some short of "lesson" to it.

As Lady Aquarii said. LAAAAAAZY Bastards >:C Honestly, if I could read Japanese I would just get all my games/anime right from the source. To bad they don't make subs for video games.

Oh yes, Serebii, your hypocrisy amuses us...

@InuYouki about movie: Really? Wow... now I really want to find that subbed. (no Fucking luck so far >C)

@Mewtwo Ex & FLOOTENKERP: Awwwu~<3! Thanks guys xD I'm only telling the truth xD

I have been hunting for a LONG time to find the movie subbed. Even rebought the movie on DVD in the hopes that it would be subbed. But what those bastards did was they used the Original audio all right.... but it is unsubbed. Soooooo unless someone wants to translate for us, it is pretty useless T^T

I don't remember much now, but I thought some of his anger had to do with Giovanni not treating him well and the sad feelings left from Ambertwo.

Yes, that is the AMERICAN version. In the Japanese version his anger steams from being created by man and not god. Though I am sure Giovanni being a jerk helped none xD

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

I believe the word is dubbed not subbed, although I might be wrong.

Dubbed is when they use english voices to replace the japanese voices. Subbed is when you have the original audio with english subtitles on the bottom. Hench the term Subbed.

Yes, that is the AMERICAN version. In the Japanese version his anger steams from being created by man and not god. Though I am sure Giovanni being a jerk helped none xD

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Dubbed is when they use english voices to replace the japanese voices. Subbed is when you have the original audio with english subtitles on the bottom. Hench the term Subbed.

I really want a movie With the ''god of Pokemon'' and Mewtwo. It would be Something to be reckoned with!

Lulz xD

Maaaaan, just... the V and W generations of parents just SUUUUUCK. Most of us here are in X or Y (I'm in X). I don't even have kids (but I plan to) and all the V & W parents with their kids make me want too CRY. You know what parental control is an excuse for? ACTUAL PARENTING. If you use "parental control" you are far to lazy to be a parent and shoul never have been allowed to breed.

/soapbox

BUUUUT... Yeah, Japan has far more REALISTIC child maturity expectations. It SHOWS too v_v;; American censor boards shit them selves over anime EVERY DAY. Because JESUS CHRIST if this kids show depicts REALITY! ONOZ~!

Lulz xD

Maaaaan, just... the V and W generations of parents just SUUUUUCK. Most of us here are in X or Y (I'm in X). I don't even have kids (but I plan to) and all the V & W parents with their kids make me want too CRY. You know what parental control is an excuse for? ACTUAL PARENTING. If you use "parental control" you are far to lazy to be a parent and shoul never have been allowed to breed.

/soapbox

BUUUUT... Yeah, Japan has far more REALISTIC child maturity expectations. It SHOWS too v_v;; American censor boards shit them selves over anime EVERY DAY. Because JESUS CHRIST if this kids show depicts REALITY! ONOZ~!

AMEN TO THAT! People are just to lazy and soft now a days. In the words of Major Payne "Pop your titty out the kids mouth and let the child grow up!"

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

ANYWAY. I think we have all spamed this topic enough xD Excited for the remake and thanks for being first to give us this AWESOME info! I am off!

Back to the source of this thread...

A thought comes to mind about Celebi...

I think that it might be a bit like Shaymin. Someone already posted this ,but what the heck. It could be distributed over wi-fi. And Professor Oak gives you the GS ball.:bidoof:

Id give my PSP lite to see SEREBII's idiot's faces when they saw the post about the new games.

Oh my goodness, you might be right O_O LoL finally, the GS ball is obtainable, and see-able.

Maybe Suicune will be the ending Legendary that you catch.