Breaking News: Gold & Silver Remakes Confirmed!

fenzo666

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretending not to notice the comment about the ''mewtwo nerds''

(I would pee my pants if that happend)<- i don't know how i wrote that:bidoof:

As much i would love that i don't see that happening...:(

>w> YOU ARE AVOIDING THE TRUTH

I would too xD Yeah I doubt it, BUT WOULDN'T IT BE COOL? I mean, all of the legendaries other than Gen-1 had major in-game plot drama tied to them, why not do justice to our Badass? OMFGHLKJLKHJHFGFSFEDS WANT BADLY.

Kanto BETTER be avalable *does "oh no you didn't!" snap* I mean, a 4th of the plot happens there! :P It'd pretty dumb and douche-y if they did that :P

>w> YOU ARE AVOIDING THE TRUTH

I would too xD Yeah I doubt it, BUT WOULDN'T IT BE COOL? I mean, all of the legendaries other than Gen-1 had major in-game plot drama tied to them, why not do justice to our Badass? OMFGHLKJLKHJHFGFSFEDS WANT BADLY.

Kanto BETTER be avalable *does "oh no you didn't!" snap* I mean, a 4th of the plot happens there! :P It'd pretty dumb and douche-y if they did that :P

You are exited aren't you?

I hardly remember the days of GS, I was too young, or at least too hyper and obsessive...gosh, let's not remember those days, mkay?

HEHEHEH! I'm so EXCITED I loved Johto back then! <3 lovelovelove. LOVELOVELOVE.

I am very excited for this. My Fiance looked at me like I was on crack this morning when I jumped with excitement over this news. I have been playing pokemon since I was 11 and never plan to stop. * I am 22 now xD* I still remember the moment I opened those Red and Blue versions for Christmas. The Gold and Silver were the best though since not only was the Silver Version from my great grandmother, but it was also the christmas I got my Purple GBC. *still have it btw*

G/S/C where the best out of the series in my opinion. Not only did you get two regions, but when they came out with Crystal we had a new story line, AND our first ever moving pokemon! The 2nd Gen was the best and R/S/E just couldn't compete. DPP did pretty good, but Jhoto is still my favorite to date. Next year wont come soon enough for me xD

THIS IS SO AWSAME!!!!!!!!! iam geting it when it comes out in japan i wonder when that will be? any one have info on that?

The News Post says August 2009.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

I screamed when I saw the topic. No joke. Not like a girl like... well like I was crazy.

You too eh? xD I know I shouldn't be so excited over a game, but it brings back such found memories. Ahhh the simple days of a child where catching 251 pokemon was your biggest worry xD

The News Post says August 2009.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

You too eh? xD I know I shouldn't be so excited over a game, but it brings back such found memories. Ahhh the simple days of a child where catching 251 pokemon was your biggest worry xD

Has anybody noticed how lucky people in Japan are?! Getting games before us. I knew i should have learned Japanese...