Post your gorgeous self! <3

kuoleva

Lol, nerdfests are fun. xP

I remember my first SheVaCon (Which is my areas epic fantasy/scifi convention). I took one look around the room and was like, "I'm home". It's great when you can have casual conversations with Storm Troopers and Wookies, and then go have lunch with a couple of Night Elves, no judgment whatsoever. The only thing you ever get called out on is to take a picture with somebody. :D

Anyways, post moar pictures. It's not like we're giving out home addresses, people. :P

Really, none of you are as ugly as you think. I'm sure of it. Remember, you could always look like this...

ugly-alan.jpg

LOL :D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ O___o;

Anyways, I might post my recently done caricature. I've got to think on that one a while, though. Needless to say, minus the wolf features, Okami basically looks like me minus glasses lol *points at her profile pic*

Lol, nerdfests are fun. xP

I remember my first SheVaCon (Which is my areas epic fantasy/scifi convention). I took one look around the room and was like, "I'm home". It's great when you can have casual conversations with Storm Troopers and Wookies, and then go have lunch with a couple of Night Elves, no judgment whatsoever. The only thing you ever get called out on is to take a picture with somebody. :D

Anyways, post moar pictures. It's not like we're giving out home addresses, people. :P

Really, none of you are as ugly as you think. I'm sure of it. Remember, you could always look like this...

ugly-alan.jpg

LOL :D

O_O

Where did you find my self-portrait?!!! :eek:

Wraith doesn't look 19 at all, maybe 15/16.

And Kuoleva looks 16-17, not fourteen.

Or am I just bad at telling someones age? Hopefully I also look 18 haha.

-___-

I really am 19. That's so funny. People say I look like I'm a secondary schooler... bizarre! :eek:

Enkidu, you look your age... maybe even slightly older.