Feebas (in D/P), rare?

empoleonmikel

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reached 12 Pokeblocks for Feebas and yet it never evolved. The first time I tried to evolve my Feebas... I just kept on doing beauty contests with her... and she won! In fact, she even made it to the art gallery in Lilycove... so she was SO beautiful... but just WOULDN'T evolve! It's because she didn't reach the beauty threshold, but still... my Feebas is more beautiful than the others :)

Impressive little bass you have there. And still didn't evolve. Mine always evolve after the first contest. I give it one PokeBlock and that is all i do then when i win i level up and the the ''most beautiful Pokemon''.

Are you serious? Is that how they evolve? I thought you just max out its beauty with those Blue/Indigo Pokeblocks and level the Feebas up. Whatever, I'm content with my Magikarp's ugly stepsister :P

Now, on Platinum, since you can buy some nice Poffin, isn't it easier to make them evolve? I maxed out mine's sheen by using that.

Back in the days of R/S/E, I thought beauty didn't have to be maxed, I thought it just had to be high... the you had to level it up and it'd eventually evolve. Boy, was I wrong. *stares at Lv. 60 Feebas*

Guys, let's not hurt the ugly stepsister here. This discussion, if I remember correctly, is about the rarity of Feebas, not about how ugly she looks and all >_>

Floot, you have to stop hijacking these topics like this xD

You're so mean to the Pokemon I like :(

And you people probably haven't known this, but Feebas, unlike her more intelligent brother Magikarp, can learn TMs/HMs and hereditary moves! o_O

Edited by wraith89

Feebas maybe the "ugliest" pokemon to some others, but for me, owning the most beautiful pokemon (milotic) via natural in-game process (not by hacking, migrating or trading) is truly a big challenge which i have no plan of giving up. i already catched 2 shinies from un-expected, un-suspected place and time, thus, my spirit is higher on finding feebas. :)

Feebas maybe the "ugliest" pokemon to some others, but for me, owning the most beautiful pokemon (milotic) via natural in-game process (not by hacking, migrating or trading) is truly a big challenge which i have no plan of giving up. i already catched 2 shinies from un-expected, un-suspected place and time, thus, my spirit is higher on finding feebas. :)

Just like how the weak Magikarp can become a terrifyingly powerful Gyarados, right? ;)

Then they'd have to do the same for Milotic too. Maybe they'd give them a completely different ability or something, I don't know. I just hope Gen V would become... eccentric themed. :P

Wow, speak of the devil. I just fished out a Feebas in Route 119. Gonna have to catch more of these until I find a Bold natured Female :D

i never looked on d/p or platinum ive just kept breeding mine since ruby i got really lucky me and my buddy traded records the day befor eand he called me and told me where it was in his game since we were both looking an they were on the same tile :)

i never looked on d/p or platinum ive just kept breeding mine since ruby i got really lucky me and my buddy traded records the day befor eand he called me and told me where it was in his game since we were both looking an they were on the same tile :)

Good strategy. Mixing records might help ease the solution if you have a buddy looking for it along with yourself.

I just found my first wild Feebas ever two days ago in my Platinum, and it was my first time ever bothering to look for it in the 4th Generation too.

I just went down to the lake, made my Staraptor use Defog, and walked up to a spot on shore across from a rock. Tossed out my rod, and first caught nothing, 2nd try was Gyarados, and then the 3rd try was Feebas.

Guys, let's not hurt the ugly stepsister here. This discussion, if I remember correctly, is about the rarity of Feebas, not about how ugly she looks and all >_>

Floot, you have to stop hijacking these topics like this xD

You're so mean to the Pokemon I like :(

And you people probably haven't known this, but Feebas, unlike her more intelligent brother Magikarp, can learn TMs/HMs and hereditary moves! o_O

I'm honestly not trying to hurt the Pokémon you like, I just dislike Feebas a lot. But Milotic is cool.

I need to look for this lake now...I'm pretty sure I've been there but I'm so lazy...I don't even know where I put my DS...oops. I need that for next week! Now I know what I can do when I'm at my party...good stuff ;)

I need to look for this lake now...I'm pretty sure I've been there but I'm so lazy...I don't even know where I put my DS...oops. I need that for next week! Now I know what I can do when I'm at my party...good stuff ;)

You have NO idea how big that lake is. I've been trying to find Magikarp's ugly stepsister for a long time... but she's nowhere. Good luck with it... the tiles change every day too!