Feebas (in D/P), rare?

empoleonmikel

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just bred a Feebas from my shiny Japan Event MILOTIC, however, i do not feel any satisfaction after doing that.. :)

Locating and catching Feebas is a real challenge, and you know how you feel after overcoming a challenge, isn't it great? So, i'm wondering why some others resort to hacking, trading or migrating and get contented? Anyway, i respect their opinions, but for me, I will still try my best luck for that "fugly" muddy "carp! :)

Conclusively, hunting Feebas within the game is a real big challenge. :)

^ Yeah, but also remember that specific IVs and nature breeding takes a lot of patience to accomplish too :]
Yes, breeding can be called a far more difficult way to pokesav. Sort of...if you look at it a certain way...

I agree with both of you, but at least, in breeding, you are "seeing" results, unwanted or not, and just repeat the process until you get satisfied. And satisfaction will be totally dependent on yourself.

Unlike trying to locate & catch Feebas, it's like facing a "blank wall" :frown: It would be easier if catching Feebas requires surfing only, the tedious part there is that you have to surf & use fishing rod, throw it at least 5 to 6 times in each tile :mad:

WHOAMAGAH, guys! I hit one of the four tiles today! I was going through left and right and just about to finish my second row (2x each tile) and BAM! There was a male Feebas! I named him Lucifer, after the fallen angel, because he was hard to find, tricky to catch, and was a dang MALE after I had searched so hard to find a Feebas. I had forty GreatBalls on me, and in the end, I caught 20 Feebas. (It wasn't quite two balls per fish, but it looks that way :tongue: )

So if anyone would like a Feebas, just PM me and I'll see if I have any specifics for you! I am so happy now~ <3

Yes, Lucifer. I've also got Aphrodite, Eros, Psyche, Judas, Rahab, some characters from the movie, Sybil (like Mike and Sid, they're adorable! <3)... and a lot of others. I was in an odd Biblical/Greek Mythology/Movie mood this morning.

Merci, mon ami mes amis :]

@Okami:

Congrats. Now, i can throw away the thought that Feebas do not exist in that lake. And please ignore my PM (it's been in your inbox since half hour ago, lol), i'll just try my luck on finding one although i already have a bred Feebas from my shiny MILOTIC. :)

The offer still stands if you want one, Mikel :] I've got more than enough now. Otherwise, these babies are going towards me trying to finish my last 10 needed pokemon in SinnohDex. (I still don't have Riolu? I guess I need to visit Iron Island again...never did get that blasted egg!)

And congrats to Floot as well! <3

Anyways, for those who haven't had the pleasure of catching one,

in Platinum all I did was take my Good Rod and place it in my selected item and surf and fish 2x each tile. Set about two to three hours or so to fish, going left to right (initially I was going up and down, it's smarter to do it the other way xD) And you should get lucky that way. And if that doesnt work, breed like crazy lol