Feebas (in D/P), rare?

empoleonmikel

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now here's a question, now that I've actually got Feebas' to work with.

What level do the dry poffins need to be at to successfully get the beauty level enough to become a Milotic? Like, what's the lowest?

I'd say buying them from the store in platinum would be your best bet but high up because the better the quality the more beautiful that ugly fish gets and the more likely you'll have the "most beautiful pokemon ever." I usually by my poffins at the store since I cant get anyone to cook with me so my poffin levels are always low.

PF wasn't saying buying a Feebas, Floot xD He was saying buy the poffins!

I thought about doing that, but they don't have purely Dry as far as I've seen...and I just want dry D: I might try to hook up with some friends to mix with me...growing some Oran berries right now! :)

^it would have the same effect even if it is not pure dry. actually, when it says "sour-dry poffin" both beauty & toughness will be enhanced. and those are high leveled poffins (level 32!), six to seven poffins are enough to max out "beauty". and don't forget to level up after maxing-out the beauty.

if you will really go for making your own poffins, make sure that you will not feed that Feebas with poffins below level 12. if the "sheen" have maxed-out, and you haven't achieved "max beauty", there'll be no way to max it in a legit way...

I really don't consider Febass to be all that rare. I mean sure the tiles change, but once you find a tile, it has a decent encounter rate so you can get more than your fill.

Munchlax on the other hand, excluding breeding a Snorlax, is a pain in the butt. He and Snorlax are the only two Pokemon not captured in my Sinnoh Dex for Platinum. Every other Pokemon has been captured in the wild, including gender differences at all available evolutionary levels... meaning I caught 2 Gibles in Turnback Cave and 4 Gabites in Victory Road to fill out their evolution family.

Even though I know my 4 Muchlax trees, the 1% encounter rate and only being able to check the trees a maximum of 4 times a day if you decided to get up ever 6 hours. Luck just isn't on my side.