Feebas (in D/P), rare?

empoleonmikel

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting ticked off at the whole thing now. I've searched for hours with nothing to reward my efforts. I'm taking AR, my Diamond, getting a shiny hack, posting it on the GTS and getting myself a danged Milotic to breed D:<

Yeah, but if you want the data on feebas you'll have to catch it. Plus in order to "officially" complete the national dex you have to have all the information on the pokemon. I dont know if you have to have all the data to be able to turn it in to the professor because I've never actually completed it. I've always hacked to get it complete and then its 100% complete anyway.

Actually, I was wrong in my calculations up there... it's .65% (there are 4 tiles of 612)

Like I mentioned earlier, I'll probably just take one of my legal shiny hacks, put it up on Diamond's GTS for Milotic, and trade over. And breed like CRAZY. Crap, that means I need a Ditto, too. Or just find a mommy and a daddy Milotic :]

Another good question to bring up, I suppose, even though this could go in 5 other places...

How does one put the WC for the shiny milotic onto Plat? I've never given much thought to the event pokemon given here xD