Feebas (in D/P), rare?

empoleonmikel

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question, Floot. Why did Nintendo make them so difficult to find?

Honestly, I can't come up with much. The Dex entry says that they're hard to find, but show up in hordes once you find where they are.

Maybe that?

Now the question is, how do you correctly max the beauty stat in legitimate terms? I always tend to mess this up >.< Which always screwed up my Master Contests back in Hoenn when it came to the cool contest D:

Hm, and it's the same way to catch one in Platinum, correct? Search every. single. tile. in that lake? Just want to make sure, seeing as I've already done three rows...

Oh, and will it be the first pokemon found on any given tile, or is it possible for a Barboach or Magikarp to pop up first? Because if that's the case, miss Okami here is screwed D:

Ah, merci Aarux, even if that's not what I wanted to hear xD I just checked serebii to make sure...looks like in Plat I can use my good rod, so I'm all set. Now to just set the patience so as to capture one lol

According to Serebii for D/P Feebas' rarity is "Ultra Rare" as to Pt it says "Interact"

What the heck does that mean? Unless it's just the obvious, which means fishingfishingfishing.

And thanks, guys. I'll try four times (pulling in a catch) each spot and go from there! :D

Ok seriously. Why can't I find Magikarp's Ugly Stepsister? I'm looking EVERYWHERE for her... and she's not popping out. Oh well. I have a shiny Milotic (Japanese event) and can breed it... or just Pal Park from RSE b/c Route 119 is generally smaller. :)