Greencat

Greencat's Creation Thread

Ignore  

1. 1. Ignore

• Ignore
    • Nothing

Very impressive. The lighting is coming from all over the place, but this actually seems to add to the quality! Very nice work!

The effects are cool, but its way too bright. It pulls the render out of focus and makes it almost painful to look at. Theres also very little depth. The effects are quite well done, but as a whole, that was a total miss. =|

9/10 - Like Illithian said, it's too bright in some places. But I don't think it pulls away focus from Dragonair, since Dragonair is in the middle and has a thick outline, it doesn't affect too much. Around the middle, because of the brightness... you could hardly see the effects you used there, I could see the effects from around the edge to before the bright part, and it looks very cool. But you can't really see those in the middle. Also, I wanted to say, that around Dragonair's head, the Cyan colour you put there is too distinct from the other colours, but Overall, it was very good.

Thanks for the comments. :)

I have never really shown my photographs online before since my internet's upload speed is 30KB/S, but I resized it so that it shouldn't time out. Here are some photographs I've taken:

picture2.png

picture3.png

picture4.png

picture5.png

picture6.png

picture7.png

picture8.png

Croped.png

Holy shamoley! Those are beautiful! Where did you take the last one? It's brilliant! (ahah, pun. Sorry...)

I know this is kind of a random question, but have you ever thought of making custom Pokemon sprite? (That caan exceed the color pallet for DS.) This is an example of one I've made recently,

150px-385Jirachi.png

Even though its not shadow all correctly, and its a bit bigger then a normal Jirachi sprite, sprite original based off:

150px-385Jirachi.png

Btw very nice photographs!

Edited by Arandomproduction1

Thanks for the comments. :)

I recently got a decent (according to reviews) tablet, but I LOVE IT! I've been playing with it for a little bit. Here is something I made today (took about 45 minutes):

Jirachi_by_Greencat7.png

I tried to make it Sugimori-style. Hope you like it. :)

Thanks for the comments.

I haven't done much lately for Siggies and Avatars, but here a few things:

clockd.png

Project for school.

tablet1e.png

1st thing I drew with my tablet the day I got it.

read.png

^ Something I did for a library.

Yo greencat tell me how you do that lugia avatar how lugia comes out the picture and tell me the font.

Thanks

Joined just to tell you: These are hawt Greencat! :D

The leaf one is amazing, but you already knew this ;D

iPodClassic.pngipodgloss.png

I was making an iPod at school in MS Paint. xD But when I got home, I did it in Photoshop. Tell me what you think. It's suppose to be an iPod Classic 5th Gen, but it's green! :D

And after some modifications... I ended up with what's on the right. :)

Edited by Greencat